Five

"Is it really not possible for me to know who I was before all this happened?" Zhang Hao asks Jiwoong and Gyuvin. "Like who my family was, if I was single or not... stuff like that?"

"No, it's not possible." Jiwoong shakes his head.

"Well, actually... it's not impossible." Gyuvin tells him and Jiwoong elbows him.

"Gyuvin, don't give him ideas! That has consequences!"

"Actually, Gyuvin knows this more than anyone." Taerae says. "He somehow got his memories back from the past." He tells him and Jiwoong just shakes his head. Why are they telling him this already?

"Wait... really?" Zhang Hao asks Gyuvin. "How did you do that?"

"That's a story for another day." Gyuvin gives him a small smile. "It is possible to know, but I don't recommend it." He shakes his head. "I sometimes wish I didn't know my past. It would've all been better if I wouldn't have found out."

"Is knowing that bad?"

"The thing is..." Yujin starts. "When you remember your past, the people involved in your past can't be reminded of what you two went through or you'll disappear."

"Disappear? Where to?"

"No one knows..." Jiwoong tells him. "When you come here, the memories people had of you turn into memories they had with someone else. So for example, they'll remember you as a person with a completely different name and face. So when they think about you, you look like a different person to them."

"Did that happen with you, Gyuvin?" Zhang Hao turns to him. "Did someone you care about not remember you? Is that why it's so painful?"

"I don't really want to talk about this right now." Gyuvin tells him and Zhang Hao just nods, understandingly.

"There's actually some really important things we forgot to mention."

"What is it?" Zhang Hao asks, already assuming what it is.

"I don't know if you noticed already, but you're stronger now so you have to be more careful when fighting with normal humans. You could end up killing them."

"Yeah, I actually noticed that." Zhang Hao nods. "I didn't use much force when pushing the bully, but I ended up pushing him really far away... but is that all?"

"Also, you got a second chance at life with the condition that you help someone be happy, right?" Jiwoong asks him as the others listen carefully, in case he forgets to mention something.

"Yeah, I know that, but why are you-"

"And what we forgot to mention was that if you fail... you won't get a another chance." Jiwoong tells him.

"You'll disappear." Yujin adds.