⭒8

"Love cannot be taught or explained; it can only be felt." ~ Khalil Gibran 

As Haechan arrived to pick up Chaewol for dinner with the Dreamies, she found herself momentarily captivated by his presence

As Haechan arrived to pick up Chaewol for dinner with the Dreamies, she found herself momentarily captivated by his presence. Her gaze lingered on him, unable to look away. The soft glow of the evening light highlighted the contours of his features, casting a warm and inviting aura around him.

"Is there anything wrong with my clothes, does it not look good?" he asked suddenly, conscious of the way she was looking at him.

"No, I just realized this is the first time I'm seeing you in casual clothes."

During all the other meetings that they had Haechan was always seen in his office clothes or something more formal because they would always meet up during lunch or after work. Today however he was dressed in a classic graphic tee and black jeans paired with a leather jacket.

"Yeah, well, I haven't had a chance to wear anything casual in front of you yet," Haechan confessed with a hint of playfulness in his tone.

Chaewol complimented him, "You look good in a leather jacket; it suits you well."

"Gotta give Mama Lee her credit," Haechan chuckled, acknowledging the source of his stylish attire. "If any of the boys tease you, just tell me. I'll knock some sense into them for you," Haechan offered protectively.

Chaewol laughed, a melodic sound that filled the air, as she asked, "Where are we even going, though?"

"It's a place that we've been going to since high school. You'll like it," Haechan replied with a mysterious smile. The restaurant they arrived at was surprisingly spacious, yet it exuded a warm and homely ambiance. As they stepped inside, Haechan found himself enveloped in a sudden, tight hug.

It was a middle-aged aunty who had embraced him, "Aigo, Haechan-ah, how have you been?"

"I'm all good, aunty. How are you?"

"Oh, it's all the same. But who is this young lady? You've never brought a girl here before."

"About that, aunty, this is Yang Chaewol."

The shy girl stepped forward to politely bow to the older woman. The aunty held Chaewol's hand in her own, taking a good look at the girl, a warm and appreciative smile on her face.

"Aigo, how did Haechan manage to get such a beautiful girl?" Chaewol blushed hearing those words.

"Now go up everyone is already here, they have been waiting for you."

Chaewol bowed to the woman one last time, and Haechan gestured for her to follow as he led the way to the rooftop where everyone was waiting for them. The moment they stepped onto the rooftop, Chaewol felt a wave of overwhelming emotions.

The Dreamies immediately rushed over to her upon her arrival, creating a cacophony of six different voices all trying to introduce themselves at the same time. The blend of excitement and friendliness from the group left Chaewol momentarily taken aback, caught in a whirlwind of greetings and introductions.