⭒13

"In your eyes, I found my favorite love story, and every moment with you is a cherished chapter in our book forever." 

Chaewol was in 7Dream for a meeting and was about to make her way to Haechan's office

Chaewol was in 7Dream for a meeting and was about to make her way to Haechan's office. When she arrived she found Mark, Jisung and Chenle pacing outside the door. "What's going on, why are you guys just walking in circles outside here?"

Jisung told her, "We don't really know what happened but Haechan hyung is really mad right now. And he is scary when he gets mad." Chaewol put her hand on the door, with the intention of going inside, but Jisung stopped her.

"Noona maybe you shouldn't go, Haechan hyung is seriously scary when he gets mad."

"I get it Jisung, but we also can't just leave him like that. Trust me I'll be okay." the girl assured him and walked inside. Chaewol walked inside the room quietly and found him staring out of the window.

"Donghyuck..." she called his name to which he turned around.

Shit, Jisung hadn't been lying when he said Haechan is scary when he gets mad.

His eyes were darkened and his eyebrows were furrowed as he glared at her. He clenched his jaw and this was a clear opposite of his usually bubbly and bright personality that Chaewol was used to. Haechan immediately broke eye contact and turned towards the window once again.

"You should leave Chaewol." His voice was sharp and assertive and it kind of scared Chaewol how quiet he had spoken.

She knew that she was testing the waters but Chaewol still dared to walk up to him and took the boy by surprise as she wrapped her arms around his neck to give him a hug. Her warmth spread around him and he was taken aback for a moment and just stood there frozen.

Instead of breaking the hug, Chaewol pulled him closer and tighter and this time Haechan didn't hold back and instinctively wrapped his arms around her waist, giving into her warm embrace. Her smaller figure was completely surrounded by him.

After a couple minutes Chaewol intended to break the hug, but she wasn't given a chance as Haehcan pulled her back into his arms with force. This time he held her tighter than before.

"Can't you hold me like this for longer?" he whispered and Chaewol didn't hold back. This time Haechan rested his head on her shoulder, nestling into the crook of her neck. The girl tangled her fingers in his long hair and she could feel his warm breath hitting her neck.

"Oh oh."

"He pulled her back into a hug."

"Okay kids, I think this is our sign to stop watching. Let's get outta here." Mark grabbed the two younger boys.

"Wait, I want to see what happens next." Chenle swatted Mark's hand away, his eyes still focused on the small opening in the door.

"Are you watching the tv or what? Let's leave."

"This is more interesting than any other kdrama." Mark tugged on Chenle, making the younger boy let out one of his famous dolphin screams. Mark shut the boy up but covered his mouth with his hand. He then signaled Jisung to grab Chenle's legs so that they could drag him away before he made a scene.

Inside the room Chaewol continued to hold Haechan in her arms for who knows how long. Haehcan was holding her tight and she was slowly starting to get breathless but she didn't want to pull away.

That was when she felt her wet drop on her shoulder. And there it was again.

"Hyuck" she said in a small voice, much quieter than a whisper. That was all it took for Haehcan to completely break down.

He shuddered in her arms as the tears rolled down from his eyes. Chaeol began rubbing the back of his head and is back to get him to calm down, followed by a string of "shhh", "it's okay" and "I'm here."

After a while Chaewol noticed that Haechan had relatively calmed down, his crying reduced to just small sniffles. She pulled away to take a look at him, his face cupped between her own hands. His tanned skin was visible with streaks of tears and his nose had turned red.

She cupped his face closer to her and raised her own head, having to slightly get on her toes to place a gentle and long kiss between his eyebrows.

It was a soft and warm kiss and Haechan could still feel it minutes after Chaewol had pulled away. He immediately started apologizing to her seeing that he had soiled her top with his tears.

But Chaewol continued to hold onto him, "It's okay, that doesn't matter. What matters is that you are okay, do you want to talk about it?"

"It's okay if you don't want to tell me. But know that there are people around you that love you, Hyuck."

"It's just work."

"Shhh Hyuck, it's okay to feel burnt out. All of us are here to help you. Why don't you go home and take a break for today, Mark can take over anything that you have left to do."

"Thank you Chaewol. I, you might want another shirt." Haechan told her and pointed to her top that had gotten wet from his tears and crumpled through his handling.

"Oh that's fine, it doesn't matter." she told him, not too bothered by it.

"No come here, I usually have extra pairs of clothes with me." he walked to a small closet where a couple pairs of his shirts were hung up.

"Here take one, this one should fit you." he handed out one of his white button ups.

"Oh thanks." She then looked around the office nervously.

"Oh, um there is a small room in this corner where you can get changed. It's actually a storage room, but it works." The girl blushed as she pulled the shirt closer to her chest and quickly walked into the room to get changed.

" The girl blushed as she pulled the shirt closer to her chest and quickly walked into the room to get changed

words: 987