⭒11

"Love is an adventure; doesn't be afraid." 

Haechan was waiting for a representative from CW Fashions to arrive in his office, clearing up his schedule for that evening just for it

Haechan was waiting for a representative from CW Fashions to arrive in his office, clearing up his schedule for that evening just for it. When he heard a knock on the door he quickly got up to greet that person. But when he opened the door he found Chaewol standing there.

She stretched her hand out to him, "Good evening Mr. Lee, my name is Yang Chaewol, fashion designer from CW Fashions." Haechan's eyes widened in surprise as he congratulated her, "I didn't know that you joined your father's company, I thought you were planning to take a break for longer."

She just shrugged, "Well it doesn't hurt to start a little earlier. So about the designs that you asked for..." 

It was a couple hours later and Haechan and Chaewol were done talking about work. "Since you are here, why don't I show you around the company?" Haechan offered.

He gave her a guide around the entire company, pointing out the different departments, training rooms, studios, including the cafeteria and company's convenience store that caught Chaewol's attention.

"Funny that we haven't run into any of the boys yet, they are probably in Mark's room." he finally took her to Mark's office and just like he had predicted all of the Dreamies were right there.

Chenle and Jisung were bending over each side of Mark's shoulder, seemingly arguing about something the oldest was showing them on the screen along with Nari trying to get them to calm down. Jeno and Jaemin were tucked away in their own little corner like seeming love birds. Renjun was watching all of the chaos from a corner, wanting to escape this place.

For a mere minute everyone forgot what they were doing so that they could greet Haechan and Chaewol but very quickly turned back to their previous antics.

"What has gotten into these two?" Haechan and Chaewol asked about Chenle and Jisung as they walked up to Renjun, knowing that it was probably the safest place for them to be in the room right now.

"You know how those two are, fighting over the smallest thing ever. Especially Chenle, he needs to argue with every person that he sees, you would think that they are toddlers." Renjun just shook his head in disappointment. "Chenle I will rip your hair off, get your hands off of Jisung, what has that baby done to you?"

"Let me try to calm these kids down." Shaking his head, Haechan left Chaewol and Renjun to help Nari calm the two boys down. Chaewol and Renjun had actually gotten a lot closer over the time. She was close with everyone but particularly with Renjun because of their shared interests.

"How come they always have something to argue about, don't they get tired at some point?" Chaewol stared in shock.

Renjun simply sighed, "Don't even get me started. It was even worse when Chenle used to live with us, thank god that he moved out and got his own house."