Remember That Face

Remember That Face

with Onyx

Onyx was awoken by Bella shaking her lightly telling her that it's time for school. The girls made their way down after getting dressed. Downstairs Charlie was drinking his coffee and reading the newspaper. He looks up seeing the girls, "Hello girls. Hope you slept well."

Onyx hides behind a fake smile. It's not like she could tell her muggle family about how the boy in Bella's room looks exactly like her dead best friend who she secretly had a crush on but could never act on it due to him dating Cho. She walks to her room and changes into a green and black sweater with a pair of black jeans. She felt like she needed her dad with her in one way and dressing in his house colors seemed better than bringing a moving photograph.

Bella smiled at her cousin walking out the bedroom door towards her. "Hey Nyxie, we're going to hitch a ride with a friend of mine, okay?" Nyx smiled nodding.

"Of course that's alright!" In her heart she is freaking out hoping for her sanity it's not the boy from last night. She hears a car pull up as Bella heads for the door. A car with dark windows pulls up. In the front seat she sees a boy with short curly brown hair and gold eyes.

"Nyx met Clifford Cullen, my boyfriend." Nyx opens up the back door only to be met by the boy from Bella's room, "And his brother Edward." In the close proximity to the boy she can clearly see. He is almost a carbon copy of Cedric. The only difference was his straighter hair and golden eyes. I was too late to back out now so she slid in the car. She stayed as far away from the boy as possible.

Edward noticed and heard Clifford think. 'Is she alright she looks deadly pale. And that's coming from a vampire.' Edward rolled his eyes at his brother's comment. Noticing that his mate is trying not to look at him blocking with her hand. So he read her mind. In her mind all he sees are flashes of green light until a boy with glasses appears holding a trophy and a boy with curly hair. She starts running only to be beaten by a man with glasses who calls out 'Cedric! Let me through! That's my son! My boy!' He got to the body and broke down. Nyx had gotten close to see the boy with dark hair and bright gray eyes. Edward was shocked out of her mind seeing him. It looked like himself. No wonder she couldn't be bothered to look at him. He heard her feelings about the boy in her mind. Not to say he wasn't jealous over his mate loving someone else but it did hurt. Images of his own face flashed over her mind similar wounds to the boy on the ground.

All Edward wants to do is hug her and tell her everything will be ok. But he wouldn't be able to do that without relieving he read her mind. He has never read a mind like hers; it went by so fast. Her brain constantly screams about 'Saving Cedric' only to be held back by two red hairheads. They are tall and skinny, very obviously twin brothers. He saw flashes of a man with pale skin, a chalk-white, skull-like face, snake-like slits for nostrils, red eyes and cat-like slits for pupils. He was laughing.

They had gotten to school and before the car was stopped Nyx was out the door running into the building, just barely missing the giant Cullen brother. The other siblings look towards the brothers and Swan girl. Emmett is the first to speak, "So I guess the plan for Onyx to fall for you didn't go well."

All the vampires and Bella started to make their way inside the door. Bella and Edward's mind go to the same place even if he can't read hers. They have to find Nyx and make sure she is alright.

A/N: Her outfit is below. You'll see a theme with her wearing over sized clothing.

 You'll see a theme with her wearing over sized clothing