The Wedding❤

Rain's POV:

After all the ups and down I can't believe that finally Payu and me are getting married...
In these five yrs so many things happened.Life is really unpredictable....
After our break up I have never thought that we will again meet and get back together maybe it's because we truly loved eachother no matter how much hurt I was that day no matter how much he hurt me that day it happened cause we loved eachother......
Even though P'Payu cussed me that day and he didn't believed me and dated Ple but still he loved me right or else he wouldn't have kept the ring that he gave me with him all these years after we broke up.....
And no matter how much he made me suffer he regretted about what he did to me and I also did so many mistakes I was so dumb at that time,I was irresponsible and clumsy but his love for me never decreased....
In love we have to forgive eachother for our mistakes and give a second chance that's what I did and I'm right.....

End of Rain's POV

Sky: Hey Rain come down...
Don't you want to get married?

Rain laughed

Rain: Do you really think that I don't want to after all these....

Rain said by laughing...

Sky: Ok now let's go your hubby is waiting for you 🤭

Rain: Shut up Sky...

Nozh: Seems like someone is blushing....

After hearing Nozh's voice Sky and Rain turn around...
And it was Nozh,Nia,Nicholas and Natalie...

Rain: Alright now you also joined Sky...
Fine now let's go I can't wait to get married...

Everyone laughed...
Then all of them went towards the church....

(A/N: I select the Church cause the pic of BossNoeul that I chose fits for the church wedding that's why)

After they arrive others enter the Church first then Rain enters and everyone starts clapping....
On the stage Payu was already standing and waiting for Rain....
Rain get up on the stage....

Payu: You look fabulous....

Rain blushed...

Rain: Thanks...
You too...

Then the Church father read some bible verses and asked Payu....

Father: So Mr.Payu do you accept Mr.Rain as your husband?

Payu started to tear up then He wiped his tears and answered....

Payu: Yes...Yes I do...