Chapter 6

Ophelia had awoken on the day of the quidditch match.

She decided against wearing her robes as it wasn't compulsory, she instead wore her uniform along with a cloak and a Slytherin scarf.

Amara and Adonis had agreed to accompanying her to her first quidditch match, it didn't come as a surprise that Tom had no interest in attending the match.

They arrived in the Slytherin stand to cheer for the Slytherin team, Slytherin managed to manoeuvre their way to the semi finals against Gryffindor.

The pitch was booming with the shouts of students cheering for their house team.

"Slytherin has gone by undefeated for 10 years now," Adonis managed to shout through the loud cheering.

"That's actually quite impressive," She replied.

"Gryffindor has come close to winning the cup a few times though," Added Amara.

"I trust that we'll win this match, we're invincible." Said Adonis

The speaker suddenly boomed, "SLYTHERIN WILL BE PLAYING AGAINST GRYFFINDOR IN TODAY'S MATCH,"

The Slytherin players all suddenly flew out of the entrance with their brooms, she immediately spotted Julius.

Ophelia began cheering for the Slytherin tea.

Amara and Adonis exchanged a look to each-other with undecipherable meanings.

The Gryffindor players immediately flew out of the opposite entrance, Ophelia loudly began kbooing the Gryffindor team after spotting McLaggen as their beater.

"Don't you seem to have a quarrel with the Gryffindors," Adonis voiced.

Ophelia looked at Adonis for a second before returning to face the pitch, "Not Gryffindors, just McLaggen,"

Amara nodded her head in agreement.

"THE MATCH WILL BEGIN IN 3, 2, 1!"

The quaffle was thrown into the air and players circled around it.

as the game progressed, Ophelia took note Julius's techniques in quidditch.

He managed to throw the ball into the main hoop in the middle, bypassing McLaggen.

As much as Ophelia disliked McLaggen, it would be a lie to say he was not an expert when it came to quidditch.

Ophelia had been so engrossed into her own thoughts that she didn't see the quaffle flying towards her. She put her arms above her head as a way to protect her head from suffering the blow.

To her surprise, Julius flew in the way and sent the ball flying by hitting it with the side of his broom, "Are you okay?"

Ophelia merely nodded, thankful for his intervention.

"Well that was a save," Said Amara.

"It really was, those bastards tried to damage my brilliant brain," She huffed in annoyance.

She shot up as she caught site of Julius holding the quaffle in his hand whilst flying towards the gryffindor goal.

Ophelia watched in anticipation as the goal went into the largest hoop.

"10 POINTS TO SLYTHERIN!" Boomed the commentator.

Ophelia jumped up and cheered loudly as the ball went into the main hoop.

Adonis gave Ophelia an incredulous look, "I never knew you could be so cheerful,"

"Well, I think he deserves to be cheered for,"