Chapter 32: Vacation Anticipation

Eleanora delves into the intricacies of crafting an impactful advertising campaign for the upcoming MetroSynergy Corporate Showcase in Everwood.

Late nights of online collaboration become a routine as she works in shifts with her creative team, brainstorming innovative ideas to make their campaign stand out.

Amid the hustle and bustle, Tommy becomes Eleanora's unwavering source of joy.
As deadlines loom, he finds his place on her chest during moments of stress, planting sweet kisses on her cheek. His innocent affection becomes a beacon of warmth in the midst of challenging tasks.

One evening, as Eleanora wraps up a particularly demanding virtual meeting,

Tommy looks up at her with wide eyes filled with excitement. "Are we going on vacation soon, Mommy?" he asks, his enthusiasm contagious. Eleanora can't help but smile at his anticipation, realizing that amidst the chaos of work, there's a childlike joy waiting for them in Everwood.

After a while, as Eleanora finalizes a design on her computer screen, Tommy toddles over with a crayon drawing in hand. "Look, Mommy! I drew us on vacation," he exclaims, his eyes sparkling with pride.

Eleanora gazes at the colorful masterpiece, a whimsical representation of them under a bright sun, surrounded by hearts and smiley faces.

Unable to resist, she pulls him into a gentle hug, "This is wonderful, Tommy! Our vacation is going to be just as fantastic as your drawing."

The simplicity of the moment washes away the stresses of work, leaving behind a shared anticipation for the virtual vacation and the real-world joy it promises to bring.