Season 1 - Part 1

Hey. I'm Crybaby. I'm a shy, introverted misunderstood girl. I love anything vintage, cartoons, and Patsy Cline. It was the morning of the next day. My alarm startled me awake!

"It's my party and I'll cry if I want too..." My alarm sang. I quickly turned it off. I hate waking up, but I certainly love waking up to my favorite artist, Patsy Cline!

I stretched and got out of bed. I ran into my closet to pick out an outfit. 'Hmm... No. Nope. Ew never!' I finally put on a lilac dress with some lace at the top. It's so cute!

I got into the kitchen for some breakfast. 'Hmm what to eat, what to eat?' I thought. I grabbed an apple, green to be specific. I cut it into pieces then doppled some peanut butter for the sauce. One of my favorite snacks!

When I was done, I put the plate in the sink and went into the bathroom. I rushed to do some quick subtle makeup. Not too cakey but noticeable.

I was almost late so I grabbed my bag and rushed to the bus stop. I made it! The bus was right around the corner!

I got on and just put in my earbuds, blasting my favorite artist, Patsy Cline. I didn't bother talking to anyone. Everyone sucks. Except Patsy Cline!

- Time Skip -

It was lunch time! I'm starving so much. I sped walked to the cafeteria, where all my friends were. I sat down next to one of them.

"Hey guys!" I exclaimed. "Hey, Cry," said Emma. There was Troye, Brendan, Tyler, Marina, Emma, and Lana! They're the coolest people I've met!!

"What's up, Cry?" Said in a thick Australian accent. "I've been ok, Troye. How've you been?" I asked.

"Y'know, talking about Matty Healy again." He said. Troye's celebrity crush is Matty Healy from The 1975. We all make fun of him for it.

"Oh my, not again," we all laughed, but Troye pouted at us making fun of him for the 5,000th time this week.

- Time Skip -

It was the end of the school day. I couldn't wait to get back to my dog, Peanut!! I was lost in thought when someone ran up to me.

"Hey Cry," said Marina, "wanna go out with me and Emma?" "Sure!" I said, "where are we going?" I asked. "We're not too sure yet, but we'll find where to go along the way." She said, in her British/Greek accent.