Season 2 Part 2 - Episode 5

The three of them leave the arcade, ready to fly away to their next adventure, leaving the evil clone of Pastelgothmonster stuffed inside the Amino arcade machine for all eternity.

"So, where to now?" Crybaby asks, as they're flying away from the arcade. "Hmm, are you guys hungry? We could go to a diner?" Suggested Jerma. The nymphs agreed as they flew to the closest diner.

They knew they were getting closer when they smelled syrup and pancakes a mile away! They landed at the entrance and kindly entered. They were escorted to their table and sat down.

"Wow, look there's a boom box!" Yelled Pastelgothmonster, "let's go put something on!" Pastelgothmonster and Crybaby sprinted over to the boom box. But Crybaby found a fellow old friend. Patsy Cline's 1962 studio album Sentimentally Yours cd!

"Omg my Patsy Cline's 1962 studio album Sentimentally Yours cd!!" Crybaby shouted. But Jerma heard all the way from their table. She put in the cd and what appears... PATSY FUCKING CLINE IS A NYMPH!!!!

"Crybaby, please it's me, Patsy Cline," she stated, calmly, "I've been stolen by this green guy, I missed you so dearly." Crybaby watched her talk with admiration. "Please save me Crybaby!"

Jerma came rushing over, with anger and hatred in his eyes. "This isn't the real Patsy Cline, Crybaby!" Jerma started, "this is a hologram trying to trick you!" Patsy looked at Jerma in disbelief, "what?! If I'm not real then how could I do this?" She went over to Jerma and started to beat him up.

"Patsy, get off of him!" Crybaby demanded. "But Crybaby.. it's my party and I'll cry if I want to.." Patsy Cline starts singing 'It's My Party' by Leslie Gore. While she's distracted, serenading both Crybaby and Pastelgothmonster, Jerma got up with his bloody face and attacks Patsy Cline.

"What?! I was singing, young man!" She yelled. "Girl, it's not even your song!" Jerma argued back. "Oh if you wanna fight, we can!" Patsy Cline stated, snapping her fingers and a sword appears. He knew she wasn't real! He took out his sword too.

"Stand back, ladies," Jerma says to Crybaby and

Pastelgothmonster. They back up while Jerma and

Patsy Cline sword fight. He stabs her but instead of

dropping dead, she just... laughs- Crybaby certainly

has a type for crazy people..

"Ha! You silly human! I'm immortal, someone play Fall Out Boy cuz baby I'm Immortal!" (real canon thing Patsy Cline has said). It was in that moment, Jerma realized that she's not real.. obviously he knew that but forgot within like a second..

"Oh, it would be a shame if someone just took the Patsy Cline's 1962 studio album Sentimentally Yours cd out of the boom box!" Jerma said, sarcasticly. "Don't you fucking dare, Jerma!!" She stated.

Jerma ran over and took out the Patsy Cline's 1962 studio album Sentimentally Yours cd. "Now what would happen if I broke it, huh?" He wondered. "You wouldn't do that to Crybaby, now would you?" She tried to guilt him.

He looked over at Crybaby. She was in the arms of Pastelgothmonster, she nodded an "it's ok" to him. Jerma looked back over to Patsy Cline and broke it into pieces. "NOOOOOOO!!!!!! MY LEGACY IS GONE AND IT'S ALL JERMA'S FAULT!!!!!" She cried as she disappeared into thin air.

Jerma picked up the pieces, along with the cd case and threw them out. He walked back over to the girls and asked for a waiter so they could order their food. They got mini pancakes and syrup packets and left the diner for their new adventure.