cut

washroom...

" hana took a blade and cut her hand blood started to fall in the floor but she's doesn't known she wake up a beast"

" washroom door someone opened and hana saw  it's Park sunghoon"

" what are you doing" sunghoon said in cold tone he notice blood in hana hand .

" sunghoon licked his lips and trying to control himself"

" sunghoon took out handkerchief and stop the  blood from hana wrist.

" hana was shocked"

" sunghoon help hana to stand up and he notice hana is wet"

" are you showering here " sunghoon said but hana didn't say anything ,and sunghoon saw sadness in her eyes.

" betryal,guilty, angry why are you feeling this " sunghoon said and hana looked at him with teary eyes .

" Why are you helping me didn't you say stay away from you then why are you here" sunghoon suddenly hugged her.

" I don't know but I feel like I should help you " sunghoon said.

" both didn't notice someone watching then with jealous eyes and it's non other than "

"wonyoung"

Cafeteria...

" hey" someone approached hana ,hana looked at her with confused.

" I'm sooha I saw you yesterday but I didn't got chance to talk to you ,can we become friends " sooha said and smiled.

"and hana can feel suddenly strong aurora from her"hana nodded.

"since we become friends if you don't mind can you sit with us with my other friends " hana nodded and follow sooha.

" and hana saw her stepbrothers "

"hey guys meet my new friend hana ,hana meet my friends" .

"we already know her" jungwon said and sooha confused but nodded .

" hana sit with us"sooha said and hana saw glared from the boys.

"hana sit beside jake and heeseung ".

" oh and hana heeseung is my boyfriend " hana  nodded.

"strong scent they smell from hana " .

" hana what's happened to your wrist"sooha asked.and everyone looking at her.

"it's nothing "hana said and jugwon notice something.

" hana why do you have sunghoon handkerchief " and sooha looked at hana with red eyes.

" Who are you" sooha asked and hana looked at her with confused.

" are you okay sooha " hana asked but sooha feel something strange from her.

" sooha stand up and leave and others confused "

"***sooha are you okay" heeseung asked.

" hana she's something heeseung I feel strong aurora, Stay away from her heeseung "sooha said and heeseung looked at hana .