wanna know a secret?

Delicas academy:

" hana locked her locker room after putting her stuff inside there".

" she turned her back  but suddenly someone grabbed her neck and pushed her against locker ".

"You think you can go easily slip from my side " ??said and give creepy smile.

"Hana try her best get out from her grip but she couldn't able  she was feeling breath was snatched by someone ".

" she used her power using throw her hand she pushed the girl and the girl hit her back against wall it was powerfully attack "

" hana down on her knee choked on tears".

"The girl again up and laughed at her ".

" hana glared at her "

"Are you fucking out your mind sooha !!!" Hana yelled and she laughed crazily.

" testing your power my dear friend" she said and her eyes glow in red showing her fang.

" hana look at her with  annoying face".

" I'm not your experiment toy that whenever you want use me like puppet " hana said and clench her fist creating some magical things.

" hana!?" They heard a familier voice calling her name far away from their place.

" hana got distracted and sooha got perfect opportunity she used her power and attack on hana ".

"Before hana defense her self her head got hurt and she screamed in pain".

" ahhhh" her voice was loud and everyone could heard that.

" heeseung running in full speed towards her since he was nearest from their but sooha disappeared from her side.

" when heeseung saw her condition he was shocked ".

" hana shoulder was bleeding , and her blood so strong he control himself to not sink his teeth on her and he know his brothers can smell the blood scent ".

" hana ? O my God how this happened!!!" Heeseung asked and he heard the others coming running their direction.

" shit!!! She bleeding we need to get her clinic room now!!" Jungwon said in worried tone and heeseung pick her body and running shouting everyone get the fuck away from their side.

" hana crying in pain it's too much ".

" heeseung heartbeating so fast along with others they can't see her in pain ".

" please hold a little princess the pain will disappear soon" heeseung said and hana look at him and he saw the worried face for her along with her others brothers .

" but she couldn't hold the pain she feeling right now"

" please oppa help me" she whispered .