unknown feelings

Sunghoon pov...

" sunghoon took hana in his room and locked the door"

" he take some pills from his drawer and give to her "

" here take this hana it will reduce your pain " sunghoon said and hana took the pill and take it.

" I will go and prepare cold water for you stay here " hana nodded .

" hana feeling hot but her pain reduced after taking the pill ,her scent was strong but sunghoon control himself.

" hana I prepared bath for you" sunghoon said and hana try to stand but she failed sunghoon took her bride style and put her in bath tube.

" I will put my clothes on bed after your bath take those ,you are Omega you need someone to get ride of your heat my clothes wil help you since I'm alpha " sunghoon said and leave the bathroom.

" sunghoon come downstairs and he saw his brothers looking angry."

" I thought you go outside but what are you doing here" heeseung asked.

" where is hana" Jay asked.

" enough her punishment she's in her room" sunghoon said calm tone.

" Why did you do  that " Jay said.

" hyung I think the punishment is enough for her we don't want our secrets reveal in front our parents " sunghoon said and others confused why sunghoon suddenly behave like that.

" and niki stay away from her we don't want  any trouble again " sunghoon said and niki look down.

" how is she " niki asked.

" she's fine just got little screech on her fingers " sunghoon said.

Hana pov...

" after taking cold bath I'm feeling fine now I saw sunghoon oppa dress he told me to wear so I wear his dress, I smell sweet vanilla scent from his shirt.

" it's clam my mind , I don't why but I love his smell"

" but I remember the scene "

" riki " she mumbled.

" the door opened and saw sunghoon "

" oh you are done come sit here" sunghoon said and hana saw medical kit.

" hana sit beside sunghoon and sunghoon started putting some cream on her hand and bandage them.

" thank you" hana said and sunghoon didn't say anything.

" Please don't tell anyone about this" sunghoon didn't say anything.

" I'm sorry about what happened ,I didn't mean that I will never hurt niki" she said.

" I'm just angry from him" she mumbled.

" you are werewolf too" hana asked and sunghoon look at her .

" yes I'm " he said in cold tone.

" did others know" sunghoon shake his head.

" they don't know" he said.

" are you ok now" sunghoon asked and hana nodded.

" come here" sunghoon said and hana closed towards him and sunghoon hugged her.

" you know you can cry now no one going to hurt you now " sunghoon said soft voice which make broken from inside.

" I'm sorry,I'm sorry I will never gonna hurt him please don't put me in basement again I'm scared from dark I'm sorry" hana cry and sunghoon rubbed her back.

" sunghoon exhale his sweet scent so hana will calm"

" hana smell her brother scent she will calm"

" you can rest now hana ,and don't worry nobody gonna harm you" sunghoon said.

" thank you oppa" hana said and sunghoon heart melt he feel unknown feelings .

" don't stress yourself princess" sunghoon said and give her a forehead kiss.

" rest now"