Betryal

???pov..

" niki kicked her leg make her knee infront sooha"

" poor girl,I  feel pity for you do you think creating fake shadows and naked us scared you think you can Fool us" sooha said and looked at her down with cold eyes.

" do you think sunghoon bring you here to heal you? You think he loves you how dumb you are hana" sooha said and laughed.

" leave me alone you bitch,what I have done to you let me go !!" Hana yelled but niki grabbed his hair and pulled her hair aggressively.

" how dare you raise your voice at my queen!!" Niki said and tears left from her cheek.

"Riki please come to your sense the girl you calling queen isn't your queen she's evil ! Why are you doing this!!please come to your sense !!" Hana said.

" I'm not your Riki I was never  your friend,I knew from day 1 you have special kind of blood I just use you " niki said in cold tone. Hana heartbroken.

" niki" she whispered in low tone.

" you aren't lying right !y-you promise me you will protect me!! Please let me go "hana said and brust in tears.

" I lie " he said and leave his hand from her and stepback.

" then jake step up and hold her hand."

take all her  blood  no blood should left from her body remember, we can cure heeseung only from her blood .heeseung is more important than her " sooha said and everyone nodded.

" you are manipulating them!!! They are not your fucking slaves sooha stop using them !!! Wake up please come to your sense sooha is manipulating you all !!!please my blood isn't cure !!!I will do anything to recover heeseung oppa belive don't kill me !!!" Hana said but sooha laughing.

" suddenly she saw sunoo take out knife ,and walked towards her".

"Please don't kill me please I want to live don't kill me"hana said and begging trying get away from jake.

" she looked around but no one listing to her"

"Hana accept your fate,no one going to help you" sooha said and laughing .

" hana got surrounded by her brothers,she screamed in pain when sunoo stabbed her"