do you mean it?

House:

" sunghoon entered inside the room and saw hana staring outside the window ".

" hana" sunghoon called her name and she turned her head and look back and it's sunghoon.

" she look at him his eyes was same what she dream about , he was the one who took her outside to help her but he trapped her inside the cage".

"S-sunghoon o-oppa you aren't lying right..you didn't used this trap right" she asked hoping what that sooha was saying is all lie sunghoon will not gonna betryal her right.

"But sunghoon turned his back and walked out from the side and she realized he was never her side it's all fake care"

"What do you need ?" Hana asked and staring at him .

" who are you in real" sunghoon asked and she confused what he mean by who am i?

" your sister?" She said in confused tone.

"Sunghoon sighed ".

" nothing " he said and turned his back and about to leave but hana stopped him.

" do you mean by my real identification?" Hana asked and sunghoon turned his back to look at him.

" so you know who am I?" Hana asked and sunghoon nodded.

" a-are you guys going to kill me now?" Hana asked in nervous Tone, sunghoon walked towards her and pulled her in hugged.

" no we aren't going to kill you" sunghoon said in worried tone.

"But in past you killed me sunghoon" she thought .

"We both are same !!! We both share same blood we both share same parents then why?why oppa why do you hate me so much!!" Sasuki yelled while looking at sunghoon who was glaring at her.

" no we aren't!! You and me aren't siblings don't make me part of your crime sasuki you are dirty little shit and shame for our family I wish mother should kill you before you come In this world" sunghoon said angrily *slapped* a loud noise heard on the room.

" and sunghoon clench his fist in anger".

" you are doing this Because of that girl!!! Because of Selena? Y-you abandoned your own blood just to get beside that girl you changed brother you changed" she said and running from the room.

" d-do you really mean what you say before" she thought.

" can..can I see your wolf?" Sunghoon asked and hana look at him.

" no" she said and pushed him a little.

"You should go back to your room " hana said and turned her back.

" sunghoon look at her sighed".

" you build a wall between us isn't hana but I will going to break wall one day" sunghoon thought and last time looking at her before leaving.