sweet venom~

???pov...

"He pinned her both hand and leaned towards her connect his lips on her "

" kissing her ,nibbling her bottom lip,Licking ,sucking".

" you are so pretty " ?? Said and and slide his hand inside the girl shirt .

" kissed her again ,the girl in moan when jake sink his teeth on her neck sucking the blood the girl moaned turned into scream!, scream in pain".

" the girl try to pushed him but jake was strong".

" he suck all her blood from body which make her body pale and blue purple mix ".

" he wiped his mouth and show his fang".

" he throw the girl body in up and burn her ,only the ashes flying ".

" he opened the store room door and come outside and act like normal".

" he bumped into someone and look at person with annoying face".

"Watch where you going little girl!" Jake said in rude tone.

" sorry" she mumbled and jake chuckled

" well well isn't this my little new stepsister what great pleasant to meet you again" jake said and hana didn't say anything he pinned her both arms on the wall and inhealing her scent from her neck.

" you smell nice sister" jake said and about to show his fang but niki come and pushed jake .

" what the hell are you doing hyung!!!" Niki yelled and glared at jake.

" what~I'm just saying hello~" jake said in teasing tone.

" hana know what jake was about to do with her she scared feel her fingers shivering after what she dreamed she scared from her brothers so much".

" hana are you okay" niki asked and hana step back.

"D-don't touch me" hana said and running from them.

" niki clenched his fist and garbbed jake collar and pinned him the wall."

" if you try to go near her I swear hyung I will not hesitate to kill you she's my bestfriend and my first priority don't try to hurt her !!!" Niki said and jake laughed.

" you really going to go against us to protect that girl isn't my little brother" jake said and pushed niki.

" niki stepback by the full force".

" you can't kill me niki my one finger snap and your are burned in fire" jake said and licked his lip.

" don't forget your place niki she's just normal human and us !? We are royal vampires" jake said and tap on his brother shoulder and left.