who are you

Hospital....

???pov..

" oppa, belive me I didn't kill our parents Selena she's not good as you think she's the one who kill our parents  oppa" ??? Said and crying kneeling infront her.

" oppa please don't leave me ! Oppa please don't leave me"?? Screaming.

"Oppa!!!"

"Oppa!?" A familier voice called his name ,but he can't move he can hear everything but he can't do anything it's like his body got paralyzed.

" do you miss me?" ?? Said in sweet tone .

" he didn't reply the medical things are attached with his body,the room was silent".

" do you remember when we were kids,you promised me you will always stay with me" she said .

" Why didn't you stay with me" she asked again.

" you say you will never haram me but you did what happened to that promised you did thousand years ago, you are not lying on this bed if you didn't support me that time,I will not put poison on you if you do your brother job correctly "she said and  her hands on his face.

" heeseung oppa,do you still love me? "She asked in soft voice.

" you are fool believing everyone you didn't change at all" she said and laughed.

"When no one welcome me in Lee family you are the first person who welcome me warmly ,you told Me that I'm your sister you swear to protect me  but where's that swear all gone? When I need you most" she said and clenched her fist.

"Seeing you in bed make me feel how pity you , watch me how I destroyed your family one by one I will take my body from her ,I will take control on her after all I'm her other side" she said and suddenly someone opened the door of heeseung room.

"Dr. How's my boyfriend condition " sooha said in worried tone.

" when both entered inside the room the third person already gone ,then sooha smell a familier scent".

" this scent ..it can't be she's not back is she" sooha thought and looked at heeseung  then she saw a note beside him.

" sooha took that note and look at message"

"I'm back Selena,I will take all my things from you ,whatever you stole from me my family,my love my brothers"
                       -sasuki.