Dream

"hana wake up !hana!!!" someone call her name ,she opened her eyes and saw her brothers looking at her with worried eyes.

" o my God hana you finally awake" niki said and hugged her.

" I thought I lost you again" hana was confused because she thought she was in forest .

" where am I '' she said and others are confused.

"In home hana " niki said .

" then hana eyes fall in sunghoon who was looking at her with worried eyes ".

" she remembered her dream,how sunghoon save her and die ".

" you have high fever and you fall in sleep 6 days we thought you will never wakeup " heeseung said in calm tone.

" I'm fine now" hana said .

"  I thought I lost you again, I thought I will never going to see you,I want your forgiveness hana and the guilty leaving you will always eat me inside" niki said and cry.

" hana wiped niki tears and smiled"

" I already forgive you riki "hana said and then she say blood .

" Riki your face" hana said .

" and suddenly everything changed,her surrounding become dark and she feel liquid and it's blood"

" you killed sunghoon hyung,you stole him from us how could you" sunoo said and she saw her brothers.

" no no I didn't!!!"hana said and she saw sunghoon lying in the ground blood  out comes  from his body.

" you killed sunghoon "

" you are killer"

" kill yourself"

" hana covered her ears"

"stop!stop!I didn't kill anyone stop you all" hana said and scream.

" then she saw a mirror a reflection of herself "

" you killed them,you turned into monster,you killed your own family die die" her reflection said.

" stop !stop!!!" suddenly she feel a warm hands in her hand covering her ears.

" it's okay hana,don't fall in darkness don't scared those are just illusion" she heard familer voice.

" heeseung oppa" hana said and tears left from her cheek.

"Why?why this things happing with me oppa" hana said and cry.

"heeseung hugged her from behind and comfort her" .

"everything going to be okay hana belive in yourself " heeseung said in calm tone.

Hospital..

" doctor how is my brother and sister" Jay asked .

" your brother is out of danger but your sister still didn't opened her eyes " doctor said.

" heeseung entered in her sister room"

" stop!stop! I didn't kill anyone stop stop!" hana yelled in her dream heeseung got worried and called the doctor.

" the doctor try to calm down but hana was crying and yelling then heeseung grabbed her hands "

" tears left from his face"

" I'm sorry I couldn't protect you when I have chance,please calm down princess,for me for your oppa" heeseung said.

"hana feel warm hands on her hand"

" it's not your fault hana ,stop blaming yourself" heeseung said .

" I promised you hana I will going to protect you " heeseung said and hana calm down."

" her other brothers looking at her body with guilty ".

" doctor inject on hana and looked at heeseung and nodded ".