The Fancy Party

Silver's POV

"So, why just you?" Asked Sonic looking for my black bow tie through a pile of clothes.

"I don't know, but he could only invite one other person." I told him putting a flower in the little pocket on the suit's chest.

"Aha! There you are!" He jumped in the pile of clothes. His tail wagged as it was the only thing showing. "I just don't get it... Why would he even invite someone? I mean, we all know he's the same heartless and devilish person we've known for years." Sonic said with his head sticking out of the pile of clothes, he had a shirt on the top of his head.

"Nonsense! He can be nice and helpful. He can be loving sometimes too." I said. Sonic's ears perked up.

"Loving? You mean the same monster that almost killed me during a game of tag?" He asked. "Pff! As if." He pulled the tie together and adjusted it. "There...that's better." He said. I looked in the mirror. "And are you sure you don't to fix your quills a different way?"

"No Sonic, I like them like that and he said its be okay to have it my natural way." I told him. "And stop calling him demon, you have to know him before you can judge him." I told him. We heard a rumbling noise outside, a motorcycle. We ran to the window.

He zoomed through the streets in that bike of his. He loved it so much. Well, I couldn't quite see what he was wearing since he was driving so fast. "Well, better go before you're late." Sonic said.

"Okay. I'm ready. Wait, should I teleport or ride my car?" I asked Sonic.

"I'd prefer running, but in your case...I'd teleport." He said winking. Nasty perv. He's always been one, but that's what I liked about Sonic. He was so funny, he was a good friend. "Well, better get going."

"Oh... Oh yeah right! I'll see you later then." I started going downstairs.

"Dork..."

"I heard that!" I growled as I stepped out the door. Now, I was going to a party. I can't ruin this, it's rainy...so there's mud and puddles; not to mention fast driving cars that splash you with water and kids jumping in puddles.

With the blink of an eye, I was I front of a nice looking...mansion? The blurry glass door had black metal designs that went all over the glass. Mu feet felt heavy. I look down, aw man really? I had gotten in the mud.

"Really? How am I going to get this off?" When I finished saying that, I heard footsteps coming to the door. "Someone's coming!" I jumped into a bush. A man came out to check. He looked around, then sighed. I took this opportunity to crawl on all fours and sneak past him into the mansion.

"Darn kids..." Was what he said before shutting the door. He walked away, without noticing me.

"Alright, now that I'm in...how am I not going to leave mud everywhere?" I asked myself. See, if I take my shoes off, it'll be disrespectful and of course childish; but if I left them on I'd track mud on the carpet. How am I going to deal with this?

"Shoot." I heard a man say. I looked around when I finally found him. He had spilt wine on his white dress shirt.

"How unfortunate. Let me help you get get rid of this." Another led him to a doorway with a red curtain as the entrance. On top of the doorway it read Dressing Room. Just what I needed! The same two men came out. The one who had spilt wine of his shirt, was wearing a new shirt.

Hmm, how am I going to get over there? Aha! I started crawling over there, of course people from everywhere were in my way. "Excuse me, pardon me. Hey watch it." Were some of the sayings of tell people in order for them to get out of my way.