My sister isn't a snake

Pov Luna: 

"You did what?" 

"I asked Jackson nicely to tell the sheriff it wasn't me." Isaac says as we're walking to school together. This morning him, Erica and Derek have tested Jackson to see if he's the kanima. unfortunately he passed the test and he isn't the one we're looking for which means the testing has to go continue on other people. It wasn't clear to me who's next, all he told me was that if the time came they'd tell me. 

"That's genius, I also bet Stilinski is kicking his ass for lying to a cop." I say laughing and he chuckles. I don't know Isaac very well, but he's a nice guy and he's also funny. "You're close with him aren't you, the sheriff?"

"I'm pretty close with his son Stiles, so yeah i've been around for quite a while now... Secretly I like hanging out with him more than with Stiles." He laughs at my joke and it's nice to hear him laugh, I never heard him laugh in school before. "I bet you do, Stiles can be annoying with all his talking... I hear it in the locker room all the time."

"He's a great guy really. He sometimes just forgets to breath and keeps on talking." I switch my bag to my other shoulder as it started to be uncomfortable and he must've noticed as he held out his hand. "Let me carry that for you."

"I'm a werewolf remember, I think I can handle a bag."

"You're also a girl remember...  I wouldn't be a gentleman if I let a girl carry her bag herself." I shake my head giving in and handed him the bag. "Why don't you have your own bag anyway, don't you have any books or whatever." He shakes his head. "Nah, i'm just coming to have some fun."

"Of course."

"So who do you think is this kanima?" He asks me and I think about it before I answer him honestly. "I thought it would be Jackson at first, but it's clearly not him... I guess if i'd have to say someone it's gotta be this boy, uhm Matt, he's a bit off."

"Matt? The guy with the camera?"

"Hmm, that's him.. I don't know maybe he's just a weirdo, I keep catching him staring at me."

"Maybe he likes you... You dummy." I slap his arm and we continue our walk and I think I got to know him a little more. 

As we walking through the school doors he handed me my bag back and I thanked him for carrying it. "I'll see you around, Luna."

"Hold on, come sit next to me in chemistry."

"Don't you normally sit wit-"

"It doesn't matter, I wanna sit with you. Well, I wouldn't want you to sit alone."

"I'll see you in chemistry then." He smiled at me as he walked away. I know I ussually sit with Lydia but she'll survive a day without me. I'm walking to my class when I see Allison standing by her locker. She quickly closed her locker and started walking with me. "Why did Isaac Lahey carry your bag?"

"It was heavy?"

"Okayy, why were you with Isaac Lahey?"

"Why wouldn't I be with him, he's my friend and why do you always say his last name." I guess you could say we're friends, after all we're in the same pack. I haven't know him for long but I definitely consider him a friend.

"He's Dereks beta."

"Don't be so jealous, Argent."

"I'm not jealous."

"Aren't you?" I can see her clench her jaw and I know she's getting angrier. 

"Maybe he's the kanima." Allison said and it makes me laugh. "He can't be, remember he's a werewolf and the kanima isn't... Besides Isaac wouldn't hurt me." I hope he wouldn't hurt me.