chapter 43

She didn't even have the nerve to ask Han Yue to spend money on her!

  "What's wrong?"

  Miss Jiao was sitting on the bed gnashing her teeth, wondering who she was hating. Han Yue was a little flustered and came over to ask.

  For the first time, the idea of persuading Han Yue to separate the family came to Chen Jiao's mind. When she met Han Yue's caring eyes, Chen Jiao's heart suddenly moved.

  Does it mean that Han Yue is willing to separate from his brother for her, that he is completely devoted to her?

  "Do you want to pay her to drink chicken soup?"

  Wiping her eyes, Chen Jiao asked softly, with resentment still in her eyes.

  Of course Han Yue didn't want to, and sighed: "My second brother begged me, but I couldn't bear to do it, and he also said it was the last time."

  Chen Jiao sneered: "Do you really believe this?"

  Han Yue was silent. Even if he believed in his second brother, he did not believe in Cao Zhenzhu.

  Chen Jiao looked at him and tried: "I have a way to ensure that my second brother will never ask you for money again."

  Han Yue became curious and asked her what she could do.

  Chen Jiao looked into his deep eyes and said slowly: "You let me take care of the house, and the money will be kept in our house. I won't move. If you need to buy anything at home, you can just take it without asking me. If my second brother wants it from you, , you just say that the money is in my hand, and you want him to come to me, but I don’t believe it, and the second brother has the nerve to come and talk to me.”

  Han Yue lowered his eyes, not knowing what he was thinking.

  Chen Jiao waited for a while and then got angry: "Are you afraid that I will touch your money?"

  Han Yue immediately glared at her: "Thinking nonsense again."

  When they first got married, he thought that Miss Jiao was still the unruly and willful daughter of the Lin family. He was afraid that she would spend money randomly, so of course he did not dare to hand her the money jar. Later, when Han Yue trusted Miss Jiao to take care of the house, the family was extremely poor because of his second brother's marriage. He only had dozens or hundreds of copper coins, and Han Yue could not afford it, fearing that Miss Jiao, who had at least twenty taels of dowry money, could not afford it. Laugh at him.

  Han Yue's plan was to sell the wild boar and then completely hand over the family's fortune to Miss Jiao.

  It’s not impossible to advance now.

  "It's not that I don't want to give it to you, it's..." Han Yue paused for a moment, then said bravely: "There are only more than 400 yuan in total, I'm afraid you won't like it."

  Chen Jiao stared at him and saw the man's stern face slowly turning red, so she believed him.

  So, Han Yue never asked her to take care of money. Is it because of this?

  Chen Jiao's mood suddenly improved, she rushed over and hugged the man's neck, and said with a smile: "Four hundred coins can buy twenty chickens!"

  Han Yue looked at Miss Jiao's face that had cleared up after the rain, and the corners of his mouth turned up. He lowered his head and kissed her hard.

  This crying and fussing frightened him.

  Chapter 22

  Han Yue is not a fool.

  He wants to coax his wife, and he should do so, but he also has to do things beautifully, otherwise the second brother will just hand the money jar to Chen Jiao after he steals the money and asks for it. What will the second brother think later?

  Han Yue didn't touch the money jar for the time being. One time, Han Jiang asked him for money again, saying that he wanted to buy a rattle for Brother Sheng. Han Yue directly asked his second brother to go to the West Room to get it. Han Jiang immediately forgot about the unpleasantness of eating chicken last time when his brother gave him money so happily. He had no idea what his good brother was thinking.

  In fact, it wasn't that Han Yue didn't want to spend money on his second brother, he was dissatisfied that his second brother was spending money randomly at Cao Zhenzhu's instigation, so he decided to take care of it.

  Half a month later, Brother Sheng was going to be full moon. On this day, Han Yue and Chen Jiao came to the wing together.

  It was cold in winter, and the windows were closed tightly. Although the second house was warm, there was a strong smell of milk.

  Chen Jiao was not used to it, but she didn't show it on her face. She looked at the baby curiously.

  Brother Sheng, who is about to be one month old, weighed just seven pounds when he was born. This month, Cao Zhenzhu eats meat every day and drinks chicken soup several times, which makes Brother Sheng more and more fat. The male doll looks exactly like the Han brothers, with handsome eyebrows and big eyes. No wonder Han Jiang loves the house and Wu is good to Cao Zhenzhu. Chen Jiao sits aside and watches, and she also likes this fat nephew.

  A nephew is a nephew, and Cao Zhenzhu is Cao Zhenzhu. Chen Jiao is not too careful to blame her dissatisfaction with Cao Zhenzhu on her child.

  "Sister-in-law, give me a hug."

  Cao Zhenzhu sat on the head of the kang, and Han Jiang took the child over and said warmly. Han Jiang has always been happy to get close to the beautiful Chen Jiao.

  Cao Zhenzhen looked at Han Jiang's efforts to please Chen Jiao and curled her lips quietly.

  Chen Jiao's attention was focused on Brother Sheng, and she awkwardly took the boy doll. As soon as she held it firmly, the little guy suddenly smiled at her.

  Chen Jiao also smiled unconsciously. Han Yue stood next to her, looking at her beautiful profile and looking forward to their child.

  After seeing his nephew, Han Yue suddenly said to Chen Jiao: "Brother Sheng is the first child in our family. The Full Moon Wine Festival must be more lively. Our three brothers have never done it before, so you have to take a lot of trouble. By the way, Spend the money when it's time to spend it, don't save it at this time." In the tone of a strict husband admonishing his wife.

  Han Jiang felt happy after hearing this. The eldest brother was going to organize a full-moon banquet for his son!

  Cao Zhenzhu was happy at first, but when she saw Chen Jiao's petal-like face, there was no dissatisfaction. Cao Zhenzhu's mind changed and she suddenly realized! Does the uncle mean to let Chen Jiao be the housekeeper?

  The money jar is placed in the west room, and the three brothers can take it. Cao Zhenzhu can't touch it, and Chen Jiao can't touch it. Cao Zhenzhu has nothing to say. Now the uncle handed the money jar to Chen Jiao, and Chen Jiao took charge of the money. She also Can you let go? Seeing that the family will sell pigs at the end of the year, it will be an income of dozens of taels of silver!

  Cao Zhenzhen wanted to say something, but as shameless as she was, she did not dare to accuse her uncle of his behavior in front of him.

  At this moment, Chen Jiao asked with a smile: "Brothers and sisters, tell me who you want to invite at home, so I can figure out how many tables to serve."

  Cao Zhenzhu was in a terrible mood and laughed and said, "I can't remember it right now. I'll tell my sister-in-law after I figure it out."

  Chen Jiao nodded, looked at Han Yue, and said down to the ground: "Then you can coax Brother Sheng, let's go prepare the banquet."