chapter 32

Chen Jiao was surprised. She sat next to her and asked, "Why are you so unhappy?"

  Yu Xiang held his chin with one hand and sighed: "It's been very difficult at home recently. My eldest brother is always cold-faced. I don't know who offended him. Then, then..." Looking at Chen Jiao, Yu Xiang said slowly: "Xie Jin I'm sick, and I don't know if I'll be well before the first autumn exam. My mother is very anxious." The third sister was even more anxious.

  Xie Jin is sick?

  Chen Jiao was a little surprised. According to memory, Xie Jin passed the autumn exam successfully. He didn't seem to be sick, right?

  However, both of them broke off their engagement ahead of schedule, and it is not impossible for Xie Jin to fall ill unexpectedly.

  If Xie Jin is really unable to participate in the autumn examination, Chen Jiao is quite happy to see it happen. No matter who poisoned the original medicine at that time, Xie Jin is one of the culprits, and the villain should not have a good end. Xie Jin is unlucky, and the third girl Yu Lan will definitely not be happy either.

  "This kind of thing can't be rushed. Don't worry." Chen Jiao comforted Yu Xiang.

  Yu Xiang shook his head and hummed: "I'm not worried about Xie Jin. I just don't like the way my family is now. Everyone seems to be bitter and resentful. Sister Chen is more comfortable here. I want to live with you for a few days. .”

  Chen Jiao laughed and joked: "Don't, I'm afraid my wife will find me guilty."

  Yu Xiang stuck out his tongue and asked Chen Jiao if she wanted to see the sweet-scented osmanthus. It was August and the sweet-scented osmanthus was in bloom in Jiangnan at this time.

  Chen Jiao smiled and nodded.

  The two girls took their servants to a famous osmanthus viewing resort on the outskirts of Yangzhou. Yu Xiang made osmanthus cake, and Chen Jiao also helped collect some osmanthus flowers.

  After playing for a long time, Yu Xiang went home happily. He walked to the gate and bumped into his brother who was about to go out.

  Yu Jingyao looked at the small floral bag in his sister's hand and asked casually: "Where have you gone?"

  Yu Xiang patted the small bag containing osmanthus flowers and said with a smile: "Sister Chen and I went to pick osmanthus flowers and make osmanthus cakes to eat in the evening."

  Yu Jingyao pursed his lower lip and walked away.

  Yu Xiang stretched his neck and asked, "When will eldest brother come back? Do you need me to leave you two dollars?"

  Yu Jingyao said without looking back: "Eat it yourself."

  In the evening, Yu Jingyao had a dinner party. The venue was the most famous Zuixiang Restaurant in Yangzhou, and Qi Wenxuan was the host.

  When Yu Jingyao arrived, he found a strange young man in rich clothes sitting next to Qi Wenxuan. When he saw him, the young man only glanced lazily and sideways.

  Yu Jingyao immediately knew that this person must be of higher origin than Qi Wenxuan.

  Qi Wenxuan had already introduced him: "Brother Yu, this is the third son of the Duke's family in Jingcheng City."

  Yu Jingyao had been to the capital, and he had heard of the reputation of the Duke Yao Qi. Hearing this, he smiled and saluted the Third Young Master Yao: "It turns out he is the Third Young Master. When the common people went to the capital to do business, they heard about the Third Young Master's Long Zi and Feng Zhang, and he was deeply impressed by it. The Queen Mother loves me so much that I am truly lucky to see you today."

  He was flattering, but he was flattering in a natural and decent manner, not servilely.

  Only then did Third Young Master Yao give Yu Jingyao a serious look. Seeing that Yu Jingyao was tall and burly, with outstanding appearance, he really looked like a character. Third Young Master Yao nodded with dignity.

  The three of them sat down according to their rank. Yu Jingyao was very good at dealing with noble people, and the third young master Yao was a dandy like Qi Wenxuan. When Yu Jingyao generously spent a lot of money to buy the top card of Zuixianglou and gave it to the third young master Yao, the third young master Yao immediately also got along with him. Yu Jingyao became a brother-in-law, arm in arm.

  Soon, Young Master Yao and Qi Wenxuan went to Wushan together with the beauty in their arms.

  Yu Jingyao sat alone at the messy wine table.

  The madam approached quietly and looked at Yu Jingyao questioningly.

  Yu Jingyao whispered: "That third young master, tell Yun Luo to take good care of him."

  The madam understood and left quietly.

  No one in Yangzhou knew that Zuixiang Tower was Yu Jingyao's private property.

  Third Young Master Yao was tired of staying in the capital, so he came to Yangzhou, which is rich in beauties, to have fun. Yunluo from Zuixiang Tower was as beautiful as a fairy, and she also had extraordinary abilities. Third Young Master Yao was very satisfied, and spent Yu Jingyao's money on her, He took Yunluo out to play for several days in a row, and he was very happy.

  After a few days, Yun Luo understood the third young master Yao just as much as Yu Jingyao understood him.

  On the day when Xie Jin took part in the first autumn examination despite being ill, Yu Jingyao sent someone to pass a message to Yun Luo.

  That night, Young Master Yao and Yun Luo once again fell in love with Queen Feng. He hugged the beauty next to him, squinted his eyes and sighed: "There are so many beauties in the capital, but none of them are as pleasant as you."

  Being praised, Yun Luo smiled happily, smiled, and scratched Master Yao's chest with her little hand, sighing leisurely: "I study and practice these kung fu very diligently, unlike the sixth girl from the prefect's family. ..." At this point, Yun Luo suddenly closed her mouth, as if she knew she had made a mistake.

  However, Third Young Master Yao was intrigued by her. He turned over and lay on his side and asked, "What's wrong with the sixth girl of the Qi family?"

  Yun Luo looked nervous, shook her head and said, "Miss Six is Mr. Qi's biological sister and also Mr. Yu's fiancée. I don't dare to talk behind your back."

  If the woman doesn't say anything, Young Master Yao has his own way of extracting a confession.

  The two argued for a while, Yun Luo blushed, and finally confessed honestly: "I heard that Miss Six was sick when she was young. It was in that place. A woman who knew medicine was invited to diagnose her illness. The woman cured Miss Six's illness." , but after returning home, she told her daughter the secret of Miss Six, and it turned out that Miss Six was actually born..."

  Later, Yun Luo leaned into the ear of Young Master Yao and said, "It is said that if a man gets involved with such a woman, he will never be able to leave her again."

  Young Master Yao couldn't help but be fascinated.

  Yun Luo said cautiously: "I also learned this from a mother before coming to Yangzhou. Please don't spread the word, otherwise Mr. Qi and Mr. Yu will not be able to spare me. Maybe the Six Girls don't know that she is gifted. "

  Young Master Yao promised not to spread the news, but his soul has already drifted to the magistrate's mansion. He had only heard of women with extraordinary talents, but had never personally experienced them. He didn't expect that there was one in Yangzhou.