chapter 18

Chen Jiao couldn't hide, and she didn't want to. She smiled. Chen Jiao took out the scissors hidden in her sleeves, and then in Yu Jingyao's horrified eyes, she put the tip of the scissors against her neck: "Yu Jingyao, you are rich. I can't hide from you because I'm powerful, but if you want me, just wait until I'm dead!"

  Her hands didn't shake at all, making it clear that she really would rather die than surrender.

  Yu Jingyao's anger was extinguished by her. He walked around, punched the bedpost with a bang, and stared at Chen Jiao coldly: "How can I, Yu Jingyao, not be worthy of you?"

  Chen Jiao looked back at him fearlessly: "Master Yu's family has a lot of money, and he is worthy of me anywhere. But I, Chen Jiao, have only one wish in my life, and that is to marry a man who is devoted to me. If Master Yu wants a beauty, all you have to do is ask. , there must be countless beauties in Yangzhou City vying to offer themselves pillow seats, why do you force me to be an orphan?"

  Yu Jingyao gritted his teeth and said word by word: "I only like you." There were many beauties who admired him, but he only wanted the ones he liked.

  Chen Jiao didn't believe it, but she still followed his words and said, "Then you marry me. If you dare to marry me, I will marry you."

  Yu Jingyao stopped talking. The price of offending the magistrate was too high. He could not risk it for a beauty.

  "Okay, I want to see how long you can be stubborn. Anyway, I have plenty of time to spend with you." After putting on his outer robe again, Yu Jingyao looked at the little woman on the corner of the bed, suddenly lost his temper, and smiled at Chen Jiao He smiled and said, "I have made arrangements for you, my servants. You can live here with peace of mind. I will come and see you when I have time."

  Chen Jiao only held the scissors and stared at him defensively.

  Yu Jingyao fastened his belt, turned around and walked out. When he passed the mirror, he paused in his steps and leaned in front of the mirror as if no one was around to look at the injury on his mouth. There were two broken skins in total. Yu Jingyao touched his lips, turned his head and looked at Chen Jiao before leaving. When he stepped out of the east room, Yu Jingyao's face immediately sank.

  When Manager Zhang saw it, he guessed that his master was not getting what he wanted, so he lowered his head nervously, fearing that he would be used as a punching bag.

  "Take good care of him." Yu Jingyao left this sentence and went straight to the door of the house.

  Manager Zhang trotted to see him off, and Shuang'er had already rushed to the east room. He saw his girl sitting on the bed with a pale face, her hair disheveled, but her clothes were still neat. Shuang'er's eyes were sore, and he asked with a choked sob: "Girl, what are you doing?" Are you okay?"

  Chen Jiao came back to her senses and looked at Shuang'er. She shook her head. At least, the threat tonight was lifted.

  Shuang'er helped her comb her hair.

  Chen Jiao was in a state of confusion. After combing her hair, she suddenly heard a woman outside saying, "Miss, Master Yu has arranged for a few of us to serve you. We are here to say hello to the girl."

  Chen Jiao doesn’t want to see you.

  Shuang'er went out to take a look and found three women, four maids, Manager Zhang and two boys standing in the yard. Two of the women are responsible for guarding the side door, one is responsible for cooking, and two maids are responsible for washing and cleaning. The remaining two are called Si'er and Liu'er. They say they are ordered to protect Chen Jiao. As long as Chen Jiao goes out, they will The two will follow.

  Chen Jiao heard clearly from inside that she was protecting her and was clearly watching her every move!

  Needless to say, Manager Zhang was the general manager arranged by Yu Jingyao for Chen Jiao. If Chen Jiao wanted to find Yu Jingyao, she could just ask Manager Zhang to send a message. Those two boys were responsible for running errands for Manager Zhang.

  Chen Jiao was very tired. She made dinner in the kitchen and placed a table full of exquisite Jiangnan snacks. Chen Jiao didn't move a chopstick and didn't even get off the bed. She lay on it with her eyes closed, feeling upset.

  The entire house was watched by Yu Jingyao, and she was also watched closely by his maid. Chen Jiao could not think of any way to escape. Moreover, she is a beautiful orphan girl with only two sons by her side. Even if she can escape, where can she really rest easy? There are too many lustful people in the world. If there is Yu Jingyao in Yangzhou, there may be Li Jingyao, Zhang Jingyao......

  Without a countermeasure, Chen Jiao inexplicably thought of Bodhisattva. Did Bodhisattva foresee this outcome in advance when he arranged for her to come back? If so, why didn't Bodhisattva, a bastard like Yu Jingyao, who was kind enough to give her a chance to change her life, not remind her?

  Chen Jiao felt so wronged and had a headache.

  Change your life, change your life...

  Chen Jiao suddenly opened her eyes.

  The fate she wants to change is not only the fate of the noble daughter of the Duke's palace who will be brutally buried, but also the fate of her previous seven lives. Although she was widowed at a young age in the first life, she had a filial son who lived until the end of her old age without any worries about food and clothing. Changing her fate was just a change of marriage, so the process of making Han Yue give up was not difficult.

  The second life was different. In the second life, she was frail and sick, and she died at a young age. What needed to be changed was not only her marriage, but also her life span. Could it be that because of this, her process of making men lose their hearts in this life would also change? Very difficult?

  If so, could the villain Yu Jingyao be the new husband she must tame?

  Yu Jingyao is engaged, and Yu Jingyao has two mothers and sisters who may kill her...

  Chen Jiao stared blankly at the top of the bed. The more she thought about it, the more she felt that she was right. Except for Yu Jingyao, this life was a dead end for her.

  There seemed to be an extra chessboard on the top of the bed. She was the white chess piece on the chessboard, which was as weak as a sesame seed. The one on the opposite side, as big as a pig's trotter, was Yu Jingyao.

  The chessboard disappeared and Chen Jiao gritted her teeth. Since she couldn't escape, she would try her best to stew the pig's trotters. As long as she could finally make Yu Jingyao fall in love with her and successfully complete this life, and accumulate a lifetime of blessings for her who was trapped in the palace, then she could give Yu Jingyao a few bites. It’s not really a loss!

  Chapter 35

  The two wounds on Yu Jingyao's lips that were bitten by Chen Jiao were particularly strategically located, one on the left side of the upper lip and one on the right side of the lower lip.

  Last night, he pretended to have a social event outside and avoided his family when he returned home late. Before going to bed, Yu Jingyao even applied medicine in the hope of getting better soon. Unexpectedly, when he saw it in the morning, the wound was healed, but the two darker areas were even worse. It's dazzling, one up, one down, one left, one right, inexplicably funny.

  Yu Jingyao looked at the mirror and laughed angrily. It was the first time he wanted a woman, but she turned out to be a tigress who is delicate on the outside but fierce on the inside.