chapter 49

what to do?

  Chen Jiao tried to find a way to deal with Wei Qingcang from the memory given to her by the Bodhisattva.

  She pinned her hopes on other methods, but Han Jiang couldn't see any hope and couldn't help but murmur to Cao Zhenzhu at night.

  Cao Zhenzhu hopes that Chen Jiao will not end well. If Chen Jiao sleeps with Wei Qingcang, can Han Yue continue to pamper her? Maybe Chen Jiao will be divorced. By then, she, Cao Zhenzhu, will be the only one in the Han family. As my daughter-in-law, all the money saved by my third wife will be handed over to her for safekeeping!

  "The people in the cell are all very vicious, including murderers and arsonists. Will my eldest brother be hurt if I am locked up with them?" Cao Zhenzhen said in a tearful voice in the dark room.

  Han Jiang became even more worried.

  Cao Zhenzhu chatted for a while and said doubtfully: "Wait a minute, look at Mr. Wei's behavior, they are clearly deliberately trying to frame the eldest brother. Has Mr. Wei already fallen in love with his sister-in-law? They say beauty is a disaster. Why does it fall on our eldest brother? If the eldest brother has some shortcomings, he will not even have an heir..."

  After hearing this, Han Jiang was so angry that he opened the quilt and sat up, breathing heavily.

  No matter how beautiful or rich your sister-in-law is, she is not as important as your brother!

  "You, get up, it's too late. It's not convenient for me to go find my sister-in-law. You go and persuade my sister-in-law. No matter what, let's rescue my eldest brother first!"

  Cao Zhenzhu pretended to be confused and asked, "What do you mean?"

  Han Jiang hit the kang hard.

  Cao Zhenzhu understood, and excitedly put on her clothes in the dark, went under the east room window, and asked Chen Jiao to open the door.

  "What's the matter?" Chen Jiao asked with a frown.

  Cao Zhenzhen sighed: "Sister-in-law, open the door first, let's discuss how to save my eldest brother in the house."

  Chen Jiao said coldly: "There's no need to discuss it. I already have a countermeasure. I'll ask my second and third brothers to follow me into the city tomorrow."

  Cao Zhenzhu was stunned. Does this woman have a countermeasure?

  What's the countermeasure? Could it be that she figured it out on her own and wanted to warm Mr. Wei's bed?

  Chen Jiao refused to open the door, and Cao Zhenzhu returned to the side room coldly and told Han Jiang his guess.

  Han Jiang was very angry. It was one thing for him to persuade his sister-in-law to find Mr. Wei. But his sister-in-law took the initiative to send him there. Was she trying to seduce the rich man?

  The couple complained in low voices. In the east room, Chen Jiao touched the bed beside her and closed her eyes calmly.

  The next day, ignoring Han Jiang's complicated prying eyes and livid face, Chen Jiao entered the city again with her two brothers-in-law and biological father Lin Boyuan.

  Chen Jiao did not go to Wei Qingcang's private residence, but went directly to the Wei family mansion to find Mr. Wei.

  Mr. Wei knew that his son was in a lawsuit with someone, but he thought his son was really sick, so he didn't intervene. Now that everyone from the Han family came to visit, Mr. Wei put aside his errands for the time being and came to the main room with a sullen face.

  After being polite, Chen Jiao said to her father and two brothers-in-law: "Father, second and third brothers, please go out first. I have a few words that are only suitable to be told to Mr. Wei in private."

  Lin Boyuan and the other three looked at each other and retreated temporarily.

  The door of the main room was open, but the people inside spoke in a low voice, and the people outside could not hear it.

  Mr. Wei looked at the beautiful young woman diagonally across from him in confusion.

  Chen Jiao first explained her grudges with Wei Qingcang.

  Master Wei pursed his lips. He knew that his son was lustful, but he didn't expect that the brat wanted to force her into prostitution.

  After a moment of silence, Mr. Wei said to Chen Jiao: "You don't have to go find him. I will ensure that Han Yue will be released from prison in three days."

  Chen Jiao asked: "May I ask how you plan to rescue my husband?"

  Mr. Wei has regained his previous majesty and said calmly: "Then I don't need to worry about you. If there is nothing else, you can go."

  Chen Jiao did not leave, but sat firmly on the chair and replied: "The Han family's wild boar business will not be able to continue if Mr. Ling is framed like this, so I hope Mr. Wei will take my husband into jail for his innocence." , to clarify the matter of diseased wild boars.”

  Han Yue has sold so many wild boars recently, and some people may not have slaughtered them yet. Once the news of Han Yue's imprisonment spreads, the buyers will definitely come to return the pigs. Han Yue has been very happy with the money he has worked so hard to save these days. Yes, Chen Jiao didn't want that smile to disappear on her husband's face.

  Mr. Wei smiled sarcastically. He would not allow his son to bully a peasant woman, but he would not selflessly tell outsiders that his son deliberately set up a trap to frame a peasant.

  "Little lady, don't push yourself too far," Mr. Wei warned Chen Jiao.

  Chen Jiao smiled back and said confidently: "If you are willing to help us as a couple, I will give you a secret that is vital to your life."

  Mr. Wei raised his eyebrows: "What secret? You tell me first, and then I will consider whether to agree to you."

  Chen Jiao believed that Mr. Wei was fair, so she whispered a few words while taking a sip of tea.

  Mr. Wei's face turned green, and he took a deep look at Chen Jiao. He said solemnly: "I will send someone to verify this matter. Once it is true, I will do what you want."

  Chen Jiao was happy to see her, thanked her and left. When the group went out, they bumped into Wei Qingcang who came after hearing the news.

  Chen Jiao didn't even look at him and left with her head held high.

  Wei Qingcang was full of doubts, so he first went to the old man to ask about Chen Jiao's purpose, but before he could ask, Mr. Wei's tea bowl flew towards him! After scolding him, Mr. Wei ordered people to lock the evil son into the room, and closed the door and window. They were all locked, and that night, Mr. Wei personally went to the brothel Cyclamen.

  Mr. Wei is the richest man in the county. He asked to see Mudan by name, and the madam immediately made arrangements.

  Mr. Wei went to Peony's fragrance house. After entering the room, he didn't even sit down. He stared at the beautiful Peony and asked, "Are you sick?"

  The peonies have faded.

  Mr. Wei gritted his teeth, turned and left.

  The next day, Mr. Wei sent someone to kidnap the fat steward and send him to the county government. He said that the fat steward was jealous of his master and scolded him. After buying a wild boar, he secretly fed the wild boar poison, which caused Wei Qingcang to become ill. Afterwards, the fat steward blamed him again. Woe to the honest man Han Yue. Since there is no problem with the wild boar and Han Yue was framed by the fat steward, the Wei family begged Magistrate Song to release Han Yue, who was also the victim