Chapter 6: Theme of LOVE

Next morning Ishani woke up and got ready for classes.

While she was getting ready her mind was drifted towards Kabir. She found herself smiling slightly. "Ishani what is wrong with you". She told herself.

She looked at the clock and she was on time. She went to the dinning area and saw her mother sitting their alone.

" Maa where's papa and bhaiya ?" She asked.

"They had some urgent work so they left early in the morning" her mother replied.

"Oh okay " said Ishani and sat for having breakfast.

She finished her breakfast and went to her class.

She entered inside the class and saw kabir sitting already. She quickly moved towards her seat and settled their.

As they were sitting silently Ishani decided to break the silence, "umm Kabir, I have some idea's about the assignment" .

"Okay tell me and we will work accordingly" said Kabir smiling. Being happy that Ishani started some conversation, "I think she is getting comfortable a bit " he thought and was getting happy.

As Ishani was ranting about her idea's Kabir found himself captivated by her presence, her words weaving a spell over him as she passionately shared her ideas for project.

He couldn't help but admire her intelligence and the way she expressed herself with such conviction.

Lost in his thoughts, Kabir momentarily forgot to respond, his gaze lingering on Ishani's face. It was as if time had slowed down, and in that moment, he realized just how much he admired her.

Ishani felt a sudden tension in the air, realizing that Kabir's gaze had been fixed on her for a little too long. "Kabir, are you listening?" she asked, her voice tinged with a hint of nervousness.

Startled, Kabir blinked and quickly shifted his gaze, attempting to regain his composure. "Oh, uh, yeah, of course, Ishani," he replied, slightly flustered. "I'm all ears. Please continue."

Ishani couldn't shake the feeling that there was something more to Kabir's distraction, but she brushed it off, deciding to focus on their discussion.

"Okay, so I was thinking we could explore the theme of love in literature, particularly how it's depicted in different cultures and time periods," she suggested, trying to steer the conversation back on track.

"Theme of love, that would be great, Ishani," Kabir replied, his eyes lighting up with enthusiasm. He leaned in a bit closer, genuinely intrigued by Ishani's suggestion.

"Definitely, we can explore more about love," said Kabir, a mischievous smirk playing on his lips as he glanced at Ishani.

Ishani's heart skipped a beat as she caught the underlying meaning behind Kabir's words.

Sensing the shift in atmosphere, she quickly recomposed herself and suggested, "I think we should reconsider our theme. Love might not be the best choice."

Kabir raised an eyebrow, a faint smirk playing on his lips. "Oh? And why is that?" he inquired, his tone teasing yet curious.

Ishani cleared her throat, trying to mask her unease. "Well, it's just that love is a vast topic, and it might be too broad for our assignment. We could end up getting lost in it," she explained, her words carefully chosen.

Ishani's apprehension grew as Kabir's smile widened, his response sending a shiver down her spine. "That will be great, Ishani. Love is a topic where people get lost," he remarked, his voice carrying a hint of mischief.