Chapter 14: Reunion and Reassurance

A hand came from behind covering Ishani's eyes, "Who's this" she said and touched the hand and after a moment, realization dawned on her. "Oh my God," she exclaimed, her excitement bubbling over as she recognized the touch.

As Ishani recognized the touch, she pulled the hands from her eyes and turned to see the person. It was none other than Sameer. A wide grin spreading across his face as he opened his arms.

"Sammeeeerrr!" Ishani squealed in delight and immediately rushed into his embrace.

"Oh my God, Sameer! What are you doing here?" Ishani asked, her eyes sparkling with joy as she held him tightly.

"Surprise!" Sameer chuckled, returning her hug warmly. "Ah, so this was Bhaiya's surprise!" Ishani exclaimed, her eyes shining with happiness. "This is the best surprise ever!" She said looking at sameer.

Aarohi came forward and hugged sameer," When did you plan? and how" she asked Sameer to which she heard someone saying "By phone." "They both made this plan through phone"

She looked behind Sameer and saw a boy standing, same height as Sameer, his hairs messy and a wide grin on his face. Aarohi looked at sameer with questioning expression.

"Rahul" Sameer said without looking at him. "Are I was just answering the silly question" he said coming forward in a low voice which was only heard by Aarohi, Ishani and Sameer.

"What?" "what did you say?" Aarohi asked glaring him. "Leave it Roo, he keepings blabbering" Sameer said.

He then went to meet Aarohi and Ishani's parents.

"Namaste uncle, Namaste aunty" he said.

both the couple looked at him as they were seeing him after 4 years. "Ah, at this grown up man" Rajesh said.

"Kitna bada ho gaya he humara sameer" said Maya. "Wahi toh bhabhi dekhiye ek bhi baar nhi aaya 4 saal me" said Anjali.

He was just looking at them overwhelmed by their love. Vikram came forward and kept his hand on his shoulder and asked, "How are you champ"

"I'm fine uncle, see" he said opening his arms. They all laughed seeing him.

He then introduced them to his best friend and business partner, "Uncle, Aunty meet him, he is Rahul." "Rahul desai"

He said them that he lives with them as his parents are no more.

Sameer went near Arjun who was busy admiring the love of his life. Sameer looked at him and sighed,"Bhai idhar bhi dekh le" he said breaking Arjun's bubble. He looked at sameer and hugged him "Are sameer, I was coming to you only" he said. "Yeah, I can see that" sameer said and everyone busted into laughter.

They all were meeting with each other and talking, when a new voice cut through the air, prompting everyone to turn around. Standing at the doorway were Devendra and Neha, Sameer's parents, with warm smiles adorning their faces.

"Will anyone meet us or not?" Devendra quipped playfully, his eyes twinkling with humor.

They all went near them and meet them, Ishani and Aarohi approached Devendra and Neha, their smiles warm and welcoming, as they exchanged heartfelt greetings.

"oh my god! Uncle, Aunty," Ishani exclaimed, her eyes sparkling with joy, "It's been so long" she said.

Devendra's eyes brimmed with emotion as he pulled Ishani into a tight embrace. "Indeed, beta. We've missed you both dearly."

Neha wiped away a tear, her voice choked with emotion. "You both have grown so much since the last time we saw you. It feels wonderful to see you both."