chapter 16: Unspoken moments

Yeah I know it's a late update but you author was really busy in her personal life 😭
And let me tell your one thing in advance that the girl writing this is a big Bollywood fan and yes their will be songs for everything every important scene and I'll mention the song too so if you don't like it skip that part because I have songs in my mind for the scenes that I write hihi❤️❤️❤️
Now enough of this and happy reading love 💋

The next morning, Rahul and Sameer went to Ishani's place for the puja.

"Hello, Aunty," Sameer said to Maya as she was placing flowers near the idol.

"Hello, beta," she greeted back.

Rahul was also there. "Hello, Aunty," he said.

"Hello," Maya responded.

Sameer asked, "Aunty, do you need some help?"

"No, beta, it's fine," Maya said. She was picking up the flowers when she turned again and said, "Sameer, go na beta, call Ishani. This girl takes so long to get ready."

Sameer smiled and said, "Okay, Aunty," looking up towards Ishani's room as he left.

Rahul was standing there when they heard a car horn. It was Aarohi, carrying a lot of things in her hands. As she approached the door, Rahul went over to her and asked, "May I?"

At first, Aarohi looked at him weirdly, but then, seeing the boxes and things in her hands, she said, "Yeah, okay."

He took the handkerchief from her hand and went away, patting it on his face.

"Oh, hello!" called Aarohi, but Rahul left smirking.

"Aghhhhh," said Aarohi, tapping her feet in frustration, and went inside angrily.

He stood there for a moment, admiring her. "How can someone be this cute?" he muttered to himself. Then he coughed, "Ahem, ahem," turning Ishani's attention to him.

"Sameer!" she exclaimed. "You have such good timing."

"And you, you have the worst," Sameer replied.

"Huh?" Ishani asked, confused.

"Aunty is waiting for you, and here you are, not even ready yet," he said.

"Offoo, Sameer, I don't know what to wear. Tell me!" she pleaded.

With a soft smile, he looked at her. "Aise pagalon ki tarah muskura kya rahe ho? Batao na!" she exclaimed.

"Achaa, wait. Little Miss Calm Down," he said, and looked at the bulk of dresses, huffing, "Oh God, you have so many dresses, and still you can't choose."

His attention then went to the blue dress he had gifted her, kept separately with care. He picked out a green kurti for her and handed it over. "Here, take this and get ready fast," he said.

Sameer was leaving the room when Ishani called him. "Yeah?" he said, turning back.

"Thank you," Ishani said.

"For choosing the dress?" Sameer asked.

"Ahaan, no," she replied, "for last night."

Sameer just smiled and said, "Just call me whenever you feel low or need something. Okay?"

Ishani nodded like a baby. "Now get ready," Sameer said.

"Yeah, wait for me. We'll go together," Ishani said, and went to get ready.

They both then went downstairs. Maya said, "Finally, madam, you came."

Ishani quietly went near Aarohi, and then they all did the puja together.