Chapter 5 ~ trust me ~

Narong left shortly after, he didn't want to leave but it was for the best and he decided to wait until tonight before returning. If he couldn't be with Nakhun in human form then he would be here as his wolf, he knew he was risking being attacked by rogues but he couldn't resist the pull of his mate.

In an ideal world he would bring him back to the pack house to keep him safe but it was too soon to spring that on him, that's why he was purchasing the land, if it turned out that Nakhun couldn't afford it, he didn't want a stranger purchasing it, that was a hurdle he could do without.

With the additional land, Narong could secure his property a little better but when they were mated, Nakhun would have to move into the pack house until they had built a house on their territory, he would still be able to run his business but he would have protection

As Narong drove away he called his secretary again,

"Mr Mapapreet, what can I do for you sir?"

"the land I mentioned earlier, there is a property in the middle of it ... I want you to find out everything you can about the man who used to own it.

"very good sir, anything else?"

"no, that's all for now, thank you" Narong said ending the call.

He drove back to the pack house and found his mother in the kitchen,

"I'm sorry about this morning mother, I was in a rush"

"yeah, I kind of got that" she laughed ruffling his hair

"what was the big rush anyway?" she asked.

Narong wondered if he should tell her about his mate? she would have to know sooner or later so he decided to just roll with it,

"I ... met my mate"

"aghhhhhhhhhh my goddess, did you tell your father yet?" his mother asked.

"no, not yet, there are a couple of problems mum" he added.

"surely not, the goddess never makes a mistake"

"well firstly, it a human" Narong said watching his mothers expression

"ok ... well, it's not a deal breaker I guess, a lot of wolves take human mates these days, what's the other problem " she asked.

" ... it's a dude" Narong said after a lengthy pause.

"dude? what, do you mean a male?"

Narong nodded

"right ... but how do you feel about him? do you like him puppy?"

"my wolf loves him already, and me, I'm very attracted to him, I don't want to be apart from him so if that's love?" Narong shrugged.

"does he know about .......?"

"no mum ... but he's met my wolf, he was with him all last night"

"really ... so he likes wolves, that's a good sign"

"he likes me more than Narong" his wolf communicated with his mother.

"I tried to make him stop mum but you know how they are sometimes" he rolled his eyes.

"yeah, at least I got to sleep with him all night and he had his arm round me" his wolf said.

"I was there too you idiot" Narong spoke to his wolf.

"will you two stop bickering, I swear it's worse than having twins, I can't even separate you and send you to your rooms" his mother said.

"I'm 26 mother, not 6"