Chapter 12 ~ Tulsi ~

When Narong returned from running his errands he found his parents in the kitchen and when he looked for Nakhun they told him that his mate was still in the library reading the journal. His mother made some tea and asked him to take a cup through to Nakhun as they had neither seen nor heard from him in hours.

Narong walked into the library and found Nakhun standing in front of a mirror and he was engaged in a heated discussion with his wolf about something that they had discovered, Narong had never witnessed anything quite like it and it was amazing to watch him project his wolfs image into the reflective glass

"I'm sorry to disturb you both but I've brought you some tea Nakhun" he smiled.

"oh, Narong" he turned and smiled before thanking him.

"I've never seen that done before" Narong said nodding to the mirror.

"don't you guys do it as well?"

"not as far as I am aware, it's pretty cool" Narong replied.

"I've been reading your history and learning about the gods that your people worshipped back in the day, I'm finding some very interesting information, I found a picture of a man and I feel drawn to it but I don't know why?" Nakhun said as he took Narong's hand and pulled him across the room to the large, leather bound book.

Narong was too busy focusing on their intertlocked hands and not paying attention to what Nakhun was telling him until his mate took his face in his hands and turned it to the picture in the book.

"his name was Tulsi and apparently he was the illegitimate son of the hindu deity Paśupati, I haven't learnt anything more about him yet" Nakhun told him.

"shiyaa, that's him ..." Narong said.

"what do you mean?"

"when you were shifting on the night of the full moon, there was a third being, not you or your wolf but a man with waist length silvery white hair and blue eyes, this is him"

"I don't understand, has he got something to do with my wolf?" Nakhun replied.

"I don't know puppy, do you have any selfies on your phone?" Narong asked.

"yeah, why?" Nakhun said.

"can I look at them?" Narong asked as Nakhun handed him his cell phone.

Narong held the phone beside the image in the book as he scrolled through the images until he found one where the similarities were obvious.

"look, it's the same, except for the hair and eye colour" Narong said while calling for his parents via mind link to come to the library.

Narong's parents soon joined them and as Nakhun showed them the image, Narong took a photograph of Tulsi's image and after editing the eyes and making them brown he placed the two profiles side by side.

"look, the same eye shape, the same nose, the same lips and cheeks, fucking hell Nakhun, it could almost be you"