6. SWORDSMAN ACCOMPANYING A DEMON

Episode 6 - Swordsman accompanying a demon

" Ara Ara , is it the title because now Tanjiro is a demon slayer and is carrying Nezuko, a demon with him." Shinobu said as Tanjiro replied, while nodding, " Most probably."

It was later that day. Tanjiro put on his uniform which read Destroy on the back. He put on his checkered haori and faced Urokodaki.

"Are you finished changing," Urokodaki asked.

"Yes," Tanjiro replied.

Urokodaki nodded, as Nezuko shuffled to the front of the blanket. She made a noise as she looked at her brother.

"Tanjiro, now that you have officially become a Demon Slayer Swordsman. I would like to explain a few things."

" I don't know why, it gives me a kinda marriage prep talk vibe, don't you think 'Yuu." Sabito whispered to Giyuu, who just smiled a tiny smile and hit him in the head.

" I am excited to hear what Urokodaki has to say now. His words are always so inspiring and wise." Oyakata said as he smiled.

Almost all the people in the room agreed.

"Right."

"First, the Demon Slayer Corp uniform you're wearing is made with a special kind of fiber. It's lightweight, water resistant, and nonflammable. A low-level demon's fangs and talons are incapable of penetrating that uniform."

Tanjiro clutched the uniform. He said, "It's that strong?"

" I am stronger, Kentaro. I can tear your uniform" Inosuke yelled.

" Can you please shut up." Both Zenitsu and Genya said at the same time as Tanjiro just tried to calm them.

" This boar boy is literally comparing himself to a uniform." Sanemi said.

" Please refrain from tearing it, Inosuke." Oyakata said as he smiled at Inosuke's childishness.

Everyone chuckled at the situation displayed.

"Impressive, hm? Now as for that Nichirn sword . Its color varies from owner to owner, and each hue has its own unique traits. However, there aren't many Demon Slayers with black blades, so little is known about them. Some believe they're a bad omen," Urokodaki continued.

"What does that mean? Bad omen, how so," Tanjiro asked.

" It is because no man with a black sword has made it very far, Tanjiro kun." Kanae replied.

" Not only black swords are very rare but also the black sword wielders are known to die young or stay at a very low level in the corps." Oyakata said softly.

"Black blades are rumored to only be wielded by swordsmen who have little chance of going very far," Urokodaki said.

Tanjiro smiled, "Oh well, I don't care if I'm destined for greatness, because no matter what I'll turn Nezuko back."

"That is a little selfish, don't you think Tanjiro kun." Shinobu said

Genya refused and said, "Even though I don't like him at all, it is not selfish."

Nezuko was still hiding under the blankets.

Nezuko flushed in embarrassment at the scene of her hiding inside the blanket, looking so childish.

"Yes, you will," Urokodaki agreed, "I have no doubt you'll make that happen.

"Thank you."