15. MOUNT NATAGUMO

" Let us start." Oykata said.

Episode 15 - Mount Natagumo

" So this is probably the site of the new mission." Iguro said.

" Hmm, at least according to what Creator san said before the break," Shinobu said.

" So now all that is shown is the future ?" Kanae asked, turning towards Tanjiro, who nodded.

' I am really scared of what will happen in the future. I just hope I can turn Nezuko back into a human.' Tanjiro thought.

' I hope we see something flashy.' Uzui thought.

The episode began with a recap of what had happened the previous night. The outside of the Wisteria House was shown. The scenery was lovely, as the sun began to rise.

" It is morning now." Zenitsu said.

" Yeah, it is, genius." Inosuke said, as Zenitsu glared at him.

" The scenery looks so pretty." Amane said.

It showed the room again, Nezuko was exiting her box. She grew to full size quickly.

"I do hope that Zenitsu got his senses back and stopped attacking Tanjiro," Oyakata said.

" Me too. His attacks weren't that light." Tanjiro said.

"Hi Nezuko," Zenitsu said, stringing her name out.

' Why is he taking her name so weirdly ?' Kanroji thought.

"Why did you say her name like that," Tanjiro asked, pulling Nezuko closer to him.

Nezuko just stared at Zenitsu, her gaze unreadable.

"Uh, no reason," Zenitsu said.

Nezuko looked over to the boy, he was rocking back and forth with flowers appearing around him.

" You are really happy. Why is that so ?" Masachika asked, remembering what the Creator had said when such effects were added the last time.

" No reason." Zenitsu said yet again.

"How are you today," Zenitsu asked weirdly.

Zenitsu was giggling in thought, while Nezuko blinked in confusion. He got closer to her, before he began chasing her.

'Don't tell me, he's in love with the girl.' Shinjuro thought.

Tanjiro faced Zenitsu, "In the future you better not chase her like that."

"Right, I won't," Zenitsu said, trying to not get on Tanjiro's bad side.

" He is weird." Aoi mumbled.

"Where are you going, Nezuko," He giggled, following her around, "Wait for me!"

'This is so embarrassing. I look like an idiot.' Zenitsu thought.

While Zenitsu followed her, Tanjiro moved between the two.

"Zenitsu! Stop following her already," Tanjiro yelled.

" This is pointless," Sanemi muttered.

" This is so unflashy." Uzui mumbled.

" Weren't we like supposed to watch a mission ?" Iguro said.