14. THE HOUSE WITH THE WISTERIA FAMILY CREST

THANK YOU SO SO MUCH FOR ALL THE POSITIVE COMMENTS I RECIEVED YESTERDAY. THEY REALLY MADE MY DAY. ( I LITERALLY SLEPT WITH A SMILE. )

I HOPE YOU LIKE THIS CHAPTER.

....................................................................................................................................

14. The house with the Wisteria Family Crest

" Finally a normal title once again." Sanemi muttered.

" So Tanjiro stops the fight. That is why they are in the Wisteria house." Kanae said.

" I am glad you were able to stop the fight." Kanroji said.

" Yeah, a fight would have been pretty bad with all of those wounds they had due to the mission." Shinobu said.

Zenitsu and Tanjiro just smiled awkwardly as the screen lit up, knowing the outcome was way different.

Inosuke just looked away, not so proud of the fight that led to him being unconscious.

The episode started with another recap. Ending with Tanjiro running at Inosuke screaming. The screen with the ink, leaving a purple pattern. On top of it was the title.

"Wait but Wisteria Family Crest? What's that," Sabito asked.

"They're a family who allows Demon Slayers to recover in their homes," Oyakata answered.

" That is a very good and helpful initiative." Makomo said softly.

" It indeed is." Aoi said.

"Get away," Tanjiro screamed.

Inosuke looked at Tanjiro who was closing in on him.

" I have a hunch that Tanjiro did not actually stop the fight..." Urokodaki mumbled.

" He looks very angry." Genya noted.

" I have a similar feeling too." Iguro said.

Inosuke raised his swords, but Tanjiro still kept running. He screamed as he landed a blow, it was shown from a few angles. It gave an x-ray for a moment showing that Tanjiro broke Inosuke's ribs.

Sabito, Iguro and Urokodaki sighed as their hunch proved to be true.

" So, you really did not actually stop the fight ? " Shinobu said, her suspicions proving themselves to be real.

" No,I was not able to. I got very angry at the fact that he tried to hurt Nezuko and that he had hurt Zenitsu so much and attacked him." Tanjiro said.

" That is understandable but Inosuke was also only trying to do his job." Masachika said.

" But Tanjiro is not completely wrong either." Kanae said.

" I agree, Inosuke tried to attack Tanjiro's only family. I will be pretty angry in this situation too." Kanroji defended.

" Yeah, but he did not know that Nezuko does not eat humans. He was only trying to kill a demon." Rengoku replied.

" Even if Inosuke was trying to do his job, he should not have hurt Zenitsu. It is not acceptable. " Suma said.

Nezuko just looked at Tanjiro, her face a little sad as the people were fighting due to her. Tanjiro just smiled as he hugged Nezuko.

Soon the debate calmed down as Zenitsu spoke up.

" Are we going to ignore the fact that he broke Inosuke's ribs with just a punch ?" Zenitsu said.

"Monjiro got lucky with that, I won't let it happen again," Inosuke laughed.