A/N

I am truly sorry if people are not liking my story, I will try to improve. 

I got some comments saying that I was adding too much romance and that I do not like Tanjiro. Or that I was trying to make Kanao and Nezuko look like cheap girls. I do like Tanjiro, he is a very good character and I love him. I do not try to make him guilty at every point and that was not my intention. Nor was I trying to portrait Nezuko and Kanao like that. I was trying to make the reactions look as cannon as possible from my side. I am really sorry if it felt like that. 

Though I have deleted those comments now as I did not want them as a reminder of my failure to impress them as a writer, I am glad that they felt that I was actually at least worth telling my mistakes. But they did really effect me as it was actually my first story plus the fact that I am very insecure of myself and had put a lot of efforts in it so I felt very bad. And really nothing against to the people, who criticized the story, they were really an eye opener for me.

I will continue this story, though, as due to my fear of not writing as good as some expect, I can't deprive the other people, who actually are following my story to be disappointed. I will really try to improve on whatever they suggested me, though it will take a little time to edit. ( I am really really sorry if you guys felt that I was a bit rude to you. )