10. TOGETHER FOREVER

10. Together Forever 

" What the hell are these titles ?" Sanemi said, " They were fighting a demon so where did this come from ?"

" I suppose, they defeated the demon and then something happened or God Forbid Nezuko or Tanjiro got a bit hurt so either one of them said this or implied this." Kanae replied, sweetly, but her tone indicated she was a bit worried.

Tanjiro smiled at the worry. He reassured them as he knew what the title stood for.

" Can you stop taking out faults in everything ?" Sabito asked, still a bit annoyed at Sanemi as Sanemi scowled. He was about to reply when the screen lit up and interrupted them.

Like the time before it gave a recap of what happened last time. Ending with Yahaba's head being severed. The title was shown.

Tanjiro was above Yahaba, the ring of water was around Tanjiro. Yahaba's body fell to the ground, as did the beads. Tanjiro didn't land smoothly, he landed on his stomach groaning at the impact.

"I hope you didn't break anything with that fall," Giyuu said, "After all, you still have to kill the temari woman."

" Yeah, it will be hard to fight for you in that case." Rengoku said.

"No, I think I did not, though I got a little injured. " Tanjiro said, a bit embarrassed.

I did it! The Whirlpool isn't as strong when it's not underwater! But I used his attack to gain power, and envelope the arrows. Tanjiro thought.

" That was indeed a great idea, Tanjiro." Urokodaki said as Tanjiro smiled, while thanking him.

Yahaba's head fell in front of Tanjiro, a trail of blood followed it.

" It looks gross." Suma said.

"You damn brat. How could you do this to me! I just needed to bring him your head, that's all it would've taken to win his approval. I'll never forgive you! I'll make sure you pay for what you've done to me! My face is filthy because of you shoving me into the dirt! I swear I'll bring you done with me," Yahaba screamed.

"Wait, why isn't he disintegrating? You cut off his head right," Zenitsu asked.

"He is disintegrating, just slower. I think it's probably because he's consumed more humans," Shinobu said.

"I'm more concerned with the fact that he said he's going to take Tanjiro down with him," Amane said.

Tanjiro shuddered at the memory of what was going to happen to him, all those arrows that embedded themselves around his body caused him great trouble.

Yahaba closed the eyes on his hands. They didn't match the eyeball that was hanging out of his socket though. Several arrows were seen going through Tanjiro's torso.

"What's going on! We know that he decapitated him, how is he still attacking him," Kanroji asked.

"What is he planning on doing with those arrows," Aoi asked.

" Oh no ! Please do not tell me it is what I think it is.." Kanae mumbled as she saw Tanjiro, who heard her, smile awkwardly.

Oh no! He's got me! Tanjiro thought. The arrows carried him away. This force is stronger than any of the arrows he's hit me with before! I have to defend myself with every move I've got or my body will be smashed!