16. LETTING SOMEONE ELSE GO FIRST

16 - Letting someone else go first

" What a weird title." Giyuu muttered.

" This title does not make any sense related to what we just saw." Kanroji added.

" I have long lost hope in these titles." Sanemi sighed.

' Is this title referring to someone's death ? 'Letting someone go first' I just hope it is not what I think it is.' Shinobu thought.

The episode started with another recap. Inosuke used his breathing style to find where the demon was.

"That move is really cool! I can't believe that you can find a demon from that far way," Tanjiro praised.

"Of course it's cool," Inosuke bragged.

" By the way, Inosuke Kun, I was wondering if that is the way you see because of the mask or some kind of effect added by Creator San ?" Kanae asked.

" It is just what you called them ? Effects. Yeah, I do not see the world like this." Inouske answered.

" Oh. It makes the move look really cool, though." Sabito said.

"You find them," Tanjiro asked, still defending himself from the Slayers.

"Those poor slayers, forced to attack their fellow Demon Slayers after they died," Himejima sighed.

"I hope that they're going to rest well in the afterlife," Rengoku sighed sadly.

" It is quite unfortunate." Masachika mumbled.

" How is Tanjiro going to defend himself ?" Suma asked.

"Yeah, follow me that way," Inosuke said, using his swords to point, "I'm sensing a strong presence over there!"

"How does that form even work," Zenitsu asked.

"I sense the changes in the air," Inosuke answered.

"Wah! That's really cool Inosuke-kun," Kanroji said.

" But I do not understand how you can do it or how the change will help you ?" Aoi said.

" Basically Aoi, he can sense the changes in the air and due to the movements the demon makes are sensed by him, helping him to tell where the demon will be. And about the other question, it must be the case like Tanjiro or Zenitsu's sense." Shinobu answered instead of Inosuke as Aoi nodded.

' She has really gotten intelligent.' Kanae thought as she smiled.

"You are? Way to go, Inosuke," Tanjiro said.

The little bubbles went around Inosuke again. He grunted in happiness. Inosuke quickly dodged a swing that was going his way.

' Dang it ! This thing is showing my real emotions. I do not like it.' Inosuke huffed.

" I am glad my compliment made you happy." Tanjiro said as he smiled softly.

" Whatever." Inosuke said.

' This is cute. He behaves like Takeo.' Nezuko thought.

" I am glad he was able to dodge the sword." Makio sighed.

"Why you," Inosuke yelled, "We can't get anywhere with these guys around!"

Murata looked at the situation and grunted.