7. MUZAN KIBITSUJI

7.  Muzan Kibutsuji

" Ara , why is the title of this episode named after the demon king ?" Kanae asked.

When Tanjiro was about to reply, his lips got sealed, as the voice spoke, "Please do not try to spoil it for them."

Tanjiro nodded, understanding the instruction as his lips were free again.

" Why are you so quiet, you should know the reason, right ?" Zenitsu asked as Tanjiro nervously brushed off the question.

" We should just wait and see." Shinobu said as Shinjuro, who was finally free of the boundation, spoke up, " At least we will see something better than this brat."

" Finally we will get something useful out of this 'reaction' . All we saw till now was this kid's life." Sanemi said.

Once the next episode began playing it gave a brief recap of what happened last episode. Muzan's name was shown after the screen was filled with a black ink.

It went back to where we left off. Nezuko was running up to the demon, preparing an attack. She brought her leg down cracking the ground slightly, however the demon had vanished into its puddle. The two-horned demon chucked as it went into its swamp.

" Her kick is powerful." Many thought as some wondered if she had a blood demon art or was she more powerful than this.

" She is pretty but a little scary." Zenitsu thought as he glanced at Nezuko, who was observing the screen.

"Nezuko," Tanjiro called out.

Nezuko stopped chasing the demon and faced Tanjiro.

"No, don't chase him. Come back here. Come to me," Tanjiro said.

" Are you stupid ? Why are you stopping her ? So unflashy. If she can control herself from attacking them as you said she can be a little useful in the fight." Uzui said.

Tanjiro just looked at him, not knowing how to reply.

" What Uzui San is trying to say is that if she can fight, her kicks are powerful than why not let her protect the humans while you fight the demon." Giyuu said softly.

" You have become smart, 'Yuu." Sabito said at Giyuu's idea.

' He said exactly what I had thought.' Tanjiro thought as he moved his attention back to the screen.

" How can you trust it not to attack the human seeing her brother go away. Even Shinazugawa is talking like that now." Iguro mumbled under his breath.

Nezuko began running back to Tanjiro. Tanjiro called out her name as a puddle opened up on the ground. The demon popped out, trying to attack Nezuko. However she did a front flip over it. She ran the rest of the way after she landed perfectly.

" See that was what I was saying when I said she had become strong ?" Giyuu said as Nezuko blushed a little.

Seeing the blush, Zenitsu was quick to glare at Giyuu.

" Ara Ara, Tomioka San, you just stole the words out of my mouth again. What happened is that Nezuko turning into a demon has increased her strength. I am excited to see if she has any blood demon art too." Shinobu said, all with a smile on her face.

Seeing this Kanae felt a little weird. Her sister who did not smile at all, always fuming with anger is smiling so much. But she brushed the thought off , telling herself it was all because she had come back.