chapter 11

Here drive me to this location... yibo handed over his phone to xiao zhan...
Ok s... Yibo.. ,,, yibo closed his eyes for the rest of the journey... about an hour later yibo and xiao zhan reached to the given location.. Yibo get up we're here.. Yibo get up.. Sir.. Xiao zhan reached his hand out to wake yibo up.. He shook his shoulder a little, even with the layers of his cloths he could feel how hot his body was ( I mean temperature).. Yibo didn't shake a bit.. Xiao zhan touched his forehead to check if his fever had worsen.. Yibo opened his eyes he looked at zhan so fondly, same way how certain people admire the moon, xiao zhan was so close to him it made his heart beat so fast that he thought if he comes any closer, his heart would pop out and run away... Xiao zhan was not looking at yibo and his expressions he was looking out of the window while he checked yibo's temperature, he suddenly felt warm on his chest.. Zhan looked down to his shirt... Yibo was holding onto his shirt.. He lifted his head to look at yibo only to find him staring at him with so many emotions in his red eyes.. Yibo didn't smile but he his eyes didn't cooperate, his eyes said otherwise, a very calm and caring emotion radiated from his eyes, Xiao zhan could now here his heartbeat so clear, suddenly the incident from that rainy day flashed before yibo's eyes and he pushed Xiao zhan... What are you doing... I'm sorry sir if my actions made you uncomfortable, I was checking if you still had fever.. Yibo got out of the car, park it there and leave... He instructed zhan and went inside his apartment.. Yibo came inside his apartment and washed his face, he shook his head in disbelief... Omg.. What was I thinking... He headed to his room and took of his clothes, to go take a shower.. Suddenly the door bell rang.. Yibo ignored it.. The bell rang again, Yibo being completely naked not caring enough his appearance, put on his towel and came down ... Who the hell is it now... He opened his door, there was a small shopping bag on the floor, the size of his palm.. He picked it up, there was a note right beside the bag he picked up the note.. The note had white and black rabbits drawn on it, 𝙮𝙞𝙗𝙤, 𝙮𝙤𝙪𝙧 𝙆𝙚𝙮𝙨 𝙖𝙧𝙚 𝙞𝙣 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙗𝙖𝙜 𝙞 𝙧𝙖𝙣𝙜 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙗𝙚𝙡𝙡 𝙖 𝙛𝙚𝙬 𝙩𝙞𝙢𝙚𝙨 𝙗𝙪𝙩 𝙮𝙤𝙪 𝙙𝙞𝙙𝙣'𝙩 𝙤𝙥𝙚𝙣 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙙𝙤𝙤𝙧 𝙨𝙤 𝙞 𝙖𝙢 𝙡𝙚𝙖𝙫𝙞𝙣𝙜 𝙮𝙤𝙪𝙧 𝙠𝙚𝙮𝙨 𝙝𝙚𝙧𝙚.. 𝙂𝙚𝙩 𝙬𝙚𝙡𝙡 𝙨𝙤𝙤𝙣... 🐰 ..
Yibo saw zhan walking away at a distance..

Zhan was walking back to his home which was a little to far away from where he lived, zhan kicked the stones on the way.. Sighed.. What have I done, just a few days have passed joining my new job and I already upset my bosses in law.. About what happened at night, and in the car, it's way too close to get with someone on the first meeting, he probably thinks I'm weird, aaah what have I done!!! He probably started hating he,, he must hate me a lot for touching him without his permission.. God, he looked like he was going to kill me.. What will i do, if I come across him while working.. Zhan walked home with so many thoughts in his mind..

Zhan reached home, he put his phone for charging , took a shower and went straight to bed.. He woke up a few hours later, it was already evening, he came out to take a walk, he needed to clear his mind, he walked for a while and came across an icecream vendor who was selling ice cream just at the end of the bridge.. There were children playing , he remembered the good old days, he often came here with linjiao, she used to like ice cream so much.. They would often come here roaming around the streets at night, hand in hand walking.. They would often sit and talk ... Zhan smiled in pain as his heart was stinging like someone was ripping it out of his body.. He turned his gaze towards the bench they would sit on and would talk all night.. His heart beat stopped for a second, he saw linjiao was sitting on the bench they used to sit on she was sitting there looking at the night sky, she was wearing zhan's hoodie... She was crying... Zhan was not expecting to find her in this state ,, she looked like she cried... Zhan turned around and left that place, he ran with tears in his eyes, he ran because he knew if he stood there he could not control his emotions and would end up crying in front of her... He came back to his house and ran back up stairs to his room.. He cried until someone rang his door bell.. He quickly washed his face thinking it was Mr. and Mrs. Xiao, they might have come back from the cafe.. He washed his face and came down to open the door.. It wasn't Mr And Mrs. Xiao.. It was lulu.. Zhan looked at her.. She came inside, scolding zhan... XIAO ZHAN!! HOW COULD YOU LEAVE ME THERE ALONE... Do you even think of me as your friend anymore.. Zhan just looked at the floor while she scolded zhan.. A tear drop ran down Xiao zhan's cheek... What's wrong a-zhan.. Lulu's angry tone changed to a worried tone.. Why are you crying, did something happen, tell me.. Zhan just went back to his room and layed down .. Lulu followed him worriedly.. She saw him lay down before she could ask anything zhan fell asleep.. Lulu sat down beside zhan... He is like this,, it must be related to linjiao... She called his assistant.. To ask about the man she told him to keep tabs on.. Her assistant told her about everything that had happened within these few days.. Ha peng's father is out of business,, and ha peng had lost a lot of money in Gambelling.. He is not even employed, where did he get so much money from??.. Ma'am he robbed his girlfriend named linjiao... He pawned all her branded bags and jewelry, our men has been following him as per your order.. Ok..

Zhan who was asleep woke up to Lulu's voice.. Ok, I'll call you later, Lulu hung up.. You're still here, I thought u left.. Lulu got up and asked him about what had happened.. He just told her everything that happened since yesterday's dinner..( except the part where he was pinned on the bed) .. Nmm , so what are you thinking about now.. Nothing, You tell me what happened after you left the hotel.. A-zhan i dont remember how I left the hotel.. But when I got up .. I was laying beside yuchen, he looked cute though.. But that's beside the point.. When I woke up I and yuchen were in the same bed..

In my room... 𝐈𝐧 𝐦𝐲 𝐡𝐨𝐮𝐬𝐞.. 𝙄𝙣 𝙛𝙧𝙤𝙣𝙩 𝙤𝙛 𝙢𝙮 𝙛𝙖𝙩𝙝𝙚𝙧!!!...

WHAT!!!

We had our clothes on...

Ooh thank god** what next..

Thanks to me, i got up before yuchen.. I made dad leave us alone and.. Changed my clothes before he could get up.. I told him that he was too drunk to go home on his own so I brought him here.. Which he believed.. I told him to take a shower and I went to bring him some clothes.. When I came back , dad was talking to him and asked him about our relationship all.. Even though yuchen lied.. They got so close over one conversation that he invited him to have dinner with us, poor yuchen is still stuck with my dad..

Then Lulu why are you here shouldn't you be with them..

I know but.. It was way too awkward so I came to take you to have dinner with us..

What!!

But since you cried like a baby.. I didn't want to leave.. So..
Lulu's phone rang.. Mr. Xuen was calling her.. Xuen put her phone on speaker..

Yes dad..

Lulu, why are you not back yet.. I wanted to show you something important..

I'm with zhan dad.. He is sick so i don't think I'll be able to have dinner with you guys...
*zhan Sied-eyed Lulu, you lier*

Ooh ok dear then.. Tell zhan to take care..