III

Pulling up to the venue, I was filled with excitement and I was ready to see the look on everyone's faces. Tonight is gonna be the night and I hope everything goes well. Kai helped me out of the car and we both walked to the door. Upon entering the door, everyone greeted us with a big round of applause. Kai kissed my cheek and clapped for me as well. I scanned the room looking for Rylo, but I didn't see him. He probably didn't arrive yet.

"Congratulations on your success, Rylan!" Kacey said.

"Thank you! Thank you girls so much! Everything is just how I wanted it!"

"Hello, ladies," Kai greeted.

"Hey,"

"Hi," Kacey said.

"What? Ya not excited to see me?"

"Boy you ain't nobody," Brittany laughed.

"Yo friends kinda mean,"

"They just messing with you. Did any of your friends come?" I asked.

"Dontavious should be here soon. I didn't invite many cuz them niggas be on some bullshit,"

"Okay, we'll be on the lookout for him. Let's go dance, ya!"

The party was going great! We were getting drinks, dancing, eating, playing games, and having a nice time. Rylo and Rizo still haven't arrived yet and I was starting to get worried. I texted them both to see what was going on. I was about to go on stage and give my speech!

"Aye! Wassup, Rylan!"

Pablo greeted me with a hug with full plate of food in his hand.

"You eat food before you say hi to me?" I said.

"Food is good for the body. Can't function without food. Who can?"

"You greedy ass mother fucker,"

"You call it greedy, I call it being hungry. Where's Rylo and Rizo?"

"They should be here soon. You bring me a gift?"

"Baby, I am the gift!"

"You so lame,"

"Aw, don't do me. You know imma still show up,"

"Yeah, whatever, Pablo,"

"I see the fed made it,"

"He has a name,"

"Yeah, I know. You heard about what they saying?"

"Yes, but I will think about that tomorrow! I'm having a nice time right now! Even better time of my brothers get here!"

Just when I complained, Rylo and Rizo entered through the door. Rylo was wearing a gray sweat suit with white Forces and Rizo wore a black shirt, black jeans, and some Jordan's. They each had jewelry on and Rylo hair was French braided in six braids. Rizo had waves. They scoped the scenery out and then landed eyes on me.

"I told you I would come," Rylo smiled, giving me a hug and a kiss on the head.

"Congratulations lil sis!" Rizo said.

"Thank you, guys! I was getting worried you two wouldn't show up,"

"I wouldn't miss this night in a million years!" Rylo said.

"Ya staying out of trouble?" I asked.

"Girl, bye. Where is that nigga anyway?" Rylo asked.

"He over there with Dontavious,"

"Mmm. Okay...Dez couldn't make it, but he said congrats and he owes you,"

"It's okay, I understand. He better have that present ready!"