VI

~Rylo~

It was the next morning and Rylo hasn't heard from Rizo all day

It was the next morning and Rylo hasn't heard from Rizo all day. He's been calling and texting and not an answer yet.

After RJ's death, Rylo and Rizo moved to another town and settled there. They also stay a couple houses down from Pablo. Rylan lives about 20 minutes away.

"Where the fuck is he at?! He always doing some shit!" Rylo fussed.

He decided to call Rylan to see if he had heard anything from Rizo. They were supposed to be on their way to handle some business, but Rizo isn't on his shit.

"Hello?" Rylan answered.

"Have you heard from Rizo? I can't get a hold of him. We're supposed to be handling some shit and he's not answering,"

"I haven't heard or seen him since the celebration,"

"Fuck!"

"Calm down. It's too early for all of that yelling,"

"He knows about today and it's fucking me up right now. He's never dependable,"

"Well, you knew that. I don't know where he is and I don't know what else to tell you,"

"Bet,"

"And you owe me an apology,"

"For what?"

"Don't piss me off, Rylo. You know exactly why,"

"He started it with his bullshit. Why I gotta apologize? Did he apologize?"

"He did—"

"Okay then," he said. Hanging up the phone.

KNOCK KNOC KNOCK

Rylo went to the door to check who it was and it was Dez. Dez was a friend of theirs that they've known for some years now. He's also apart of the gang Rylo is in, but is more open minded than Rylo. Rylo doesn't believe in selling his folks drugs that can endanger his people. He tries to only sell marijuana and pills. Yes, pills can be dangerous, but he only gives them two pills at a time. Dez wants to make more money, so he tried to get Rylo to open up to newer ways to take over the industry.

"Sup,"

"Hey, what's going on?"

"Trynna find Rizo. Nigga hasn't returned none of my messages and calls,"

"We gotta meet with Don. He's supposed to be giving us a new supplier," Dez said.

"And word on the new ammo. I'm already going through a lot and he adding to the stress. RJ case has been reopened, Kai's a bitch, and my own siblings are not there for me. Everything is fucked up!"

"I heard they reopened the case. Some people are saying it was Kai's fault,"

"Fuck, yeah it was! I can't prove it, but there's just no way. He always had something out for us, and now my brother is dead? On the porch? That's not a coincidence, otherwise they wound t be opening it back up,"