7|

I was standing near the window at the balcony in B mamma's room. Lulu and Atiqa were preparing for dinner with B mamma. They have formed very good bonding. Now, I can feel the birds smiling and chirping instead of finding their remorse. Infact nothing looks sad now as it used to look before. 

Everyone who was mine is still mine.

I pray that everything and everyone that's mine always stays as mine with no addition or subtraction.

I didn't say it to Atiqa but now standing here thinking about my decision it was a big deal for me not only Fakhir but also Lulu and Atiqa played a very significant role in it.

His pick and drop services making sure that I never get late for any of my exam was really praiseworthy when all my college life I've ran to exam centres as who can deny Delhi traffic.

It brought back all those memories from Lucknow how Atiqa and I used to tire him for our this and that's.

And three days before on the last exam when I was having lunch with him after exam, he said few things that made me connect dots and take this decision.

"Dua Maa Jaan tumhe bahut pasand karti hai."

(Dua Maa Jaan likes you very much.)

"Janti hu."

(I know)

"Atiqa bhi tumse close hai kl wo humse keh rahi thi ki Paro se wo connection nahi build ho payegi Jo tumse hai." I looked at him stunned.

(Atiqa is also close to you. Yesterday she was telling us that she will not be able to build the same connection with Paro that she has with you.)

Is it really nessecary to bring HER in our relation talk?

Anyways that made me feel things for him.

"Atiqa is a sweetheart."

"She is."

"So, what are your future plans? Going to stay at Delhi after graduation ceremony."

"Maybe!"

"I'm gonna take it as yes." I was again taken aback.

"Abbu have told to give you that apartment. So, I'll arrange paperwork for that."

"Whose place is that?"

"Mine."

"Then why are you giving it to me.?"

"Haq Mehr." And here I was again expecting something. I felt rice being stuck in throat neither going in down nor...

"Are you going to divorce me?" I knew it either now or never.

"What do you want?"

This was it for my timid self, line of verge.

"What do guys want from me? If I would have known what I want why would I ask you guys?" His expression turned from smirk to shock and I would gladly accept my tone was anything but nothing close to normal.

"I just told you what Maa Jaan and Atiqa wants." He sat straight composed his position and looked into my eyes. He is right. But how I can take defeat from him?

"Tum kya chahte ho?"

(What do you want?)

The eyes which were sparkling before turned serious making me feel bad about my question. What if he says he wants to get separate?

"Kya humara faisla tumhare faisle ko badal sakega?" I looked down unable to look at him.

(Will my decision change your decision?)

"Han."

(Yes.)

"Hum alhedgi nahi chahte."

(I don't want separation.)

At that moment, at his words none can describe how happiness danced in my heart. I can't even imagine life without them and in past few weeks I've been thinking about him as well and after knowing he didn't cheat on me that day but saved me from becoming someone's second wife where love wouldn't have bloomed ever as Sameer Bhai ...

"Jaise bhi hui thi shadi to hogai aur hume lagta hai hum dono milke ise nibha lenge."

(However, it happened the marriage is done, and I think together we will be able to make it work out.)

I didn't utter a single word. He finished his food and was slightly in trance and literally have no idea how I am looking when from inside my stomach is having butterfly race.

While going back we stopped at PG to get my remaining stuffs. He was waiting outside of the room.

"So?" Lulu said as soon as I entered in the room I'm sure she got his glimpse.

"Nothing." I hurriedly got my old books and notes , heels and kettle.

"Does my face scream fool?" She held my hand as soon as I was done with packing them in a carton. "This smile on your face, this extra redness and your shining eyes are NOTHING?"

"I'm proposed I guess!" I sat on bed.

"Aaaaaaaa........ Seriously. Give the details." She excitedly jumped on the bed directly landing in a siting position. "How does it feels to get proposed by your own husband?"

"I don't know it's just..." I excitedly threw fists in the air and threw my hairs back, an act of looking cool but my smile ruined it all and the fact that I'm siting exactly in front of the mirror is making it worse.

She teased me and I was enjoying. Suddenly Fakhir waiting outside clicked my mind I hurried took my purse and turned toward the door breaking the last stich of my mojdi.

"Sajan mera us paar hai, Milne ko dil bekarar hai." Lulu sang. She made me sit on the tool gave my heels. When I was wearing, she did my touch up which was literally no makeup look.

(My lover is on the other side; my heart is desperate to meet him.)

I opened the door he is standing near the balcony with sleeves folded. This is the first time I'm looking at him...in this way. He did got some veins, kinda dishevelled hair, brown eyes on dusky complexion complementing his lip...

  Chii Dua.

"Saman uthwa do." He was typing something in his mobile phone. He looked up at me and then nodded while walking toward the room.

(Pick up the luggage.)

I thought I looked good in makeup...

Anyways.

---------------

"Maa Jaan." Fakhir came in. I turned to look at him. "Maa Jaan kaha hai?"

(Where is Maa Jaan?)

"Kitchen me hi thi. Main dekh ke aati hun ruko." I walked past him when he held my hands and pulled me towards himself.

(She was in the kitchen. Wait, I will check.)

I looked at the door it was closed. I can feel my eyes getting wider and wider trying to get my had free. And his smile was something too making me lose myself.

"Humari baat suno." He said slowly in a voice I've never heard before.

(Listen to me.)

I calmed down the resistance went somewhere even better vanished.

"Thank you. Tumne kaha tha humara faisla tumhare faisle ko badal dega lekin tumhari us waqt ki khamoshi hume dara Rahi thi aur phir ye teen din hum pr nagawar guzre hain."

(You had said that my decision would change your decision but your silence at that time was scaring me and then these three days have passed unfavorably upon me.)

I'm not used to this tone, low and calm and somewhat... intriguing.

I don't know what to say I got my hands free and ran out. The trio are still working on the kitchen how can he not see them while coming in the room and the realisation that he wanted to talk to me stuck in my mind.