11|

It feels weirdly different today. A good kind of different, even though all of my questions are not answered yet it gave me new questions like who is my biological father alongwith this why my marriage was necessary?. And I'm willing to ignore it for my own good just how she said. His wife. It's weird let's start with no addressing title.

Almost all the elders are now sitting on the terrace with the predominant once on the head chair.

"Mujhe apni beti ke mustakbil ke baare me sochne ke liye kisi se puchna hoga Bi Jaan." Abbu's voice rang in my head as soon as I tried crossing them. I stood there everyone looked at me and I realised not a single one of my age is here be it male or female. I walked away hurriedly, why is this terrace so large.

"Lekin nikah ke baare me puchna chahiye tha." Dadi said aloud.

"Main ne baat ki thi jinse karni chahiye thi."

"Maslan?"

"Ladke ke maa baap se jo ki mere Bhai aur bhabhi hai APNE." He stressed the word apne reminding me that some of us are second cousins.

After a long meeting. It was decided to do my rukhsati along with Atiqa's. For Paro baji too one was fixed but that wedding will take place few months later. I peeped from the door to see hustle. Everyone were hugging eachother with happiness. Fakhir was hugged by Abbu and then his wife.

I run back to the room to let them know. On reaching the floor of cousins which I named to remember, they were already hugging and cheering.

Atiqa came to with the widest smile and hugged me, "Congratulations."

"You too." I said out of shock.

Once we broke hug Lulu pulled me in a bone crushing hug. "How did you guys know?"

"Tumhe kya laga, ek laiti tum jasus ho?" Atiqa smiled. "Live dekha hai hum sab ne."

Others too came to Atiqa and me congratulating and teasing. Elder women and men decided the functions, dates and time. Youngsters were deciding theme and dresses that can be re wear and new that should be bought and stitched.

"Maa Jaan na please. Promise hum jaldi aa jayenge kisiko kaano kaan khabar tk nahi hogi." Atiqa is hanging on B mamma's shoulder while I and Lulu are just standing making puppy faces.

We want to go out just us without any other cousin which is next to impossible task.

"Thik hai, lekin sirf do ghanta." After an hour or something B mamma agreed. We immediately left saying our khuda hafiz.

"Yaar, tum to badi chupi rustam nikli shadi kadkai Hui hai. Aur Kano kaan kharab bhi na hone di." After a tons of shopping we are finally in the restaurant more like food corner. Lulu came up with this after ordering our drinks and snacks.

"Ring pehnti to thi." I answered updating my Instagram.

"Ring to fashion k chiz hai, us se kya hi pata lagna tha."

"Puchti to main bata deti."

"Jaise farewell me bataya tha." Lulu snatched phone from me, making me look up at her, she continues, "....bechare Shafiq ka to dil hi tut gaya tha."

"Kon Shafiq?" I asked.

"Tumhe pata hai Atiqa..." Now she has moved toward Atiqa ignoring me. "Ma'am ke piche itne bande pade the lekin inhone kisiko kabhi ghaas hi nahi daali."

Atiqa is sitting quietly, hearing her attentively. Her face have left the smile that it had from the morning.

"Main bhi sochti thi, Shafiq jaise future rockstar ko koi kaise ignore kar sakta hai." Lulu is still up for this and here I'm worried about the other one. Did something went wrong with Atiq Bhai? She continues, "Fakhir Miya jaisa caring aur happening, banda lifetime k liye set ho to koi dusron ko kaise dekhe." She looked at me with the smirk.