18

2 months later

Walking away from scene and walking alongwith the scene was always Fakhir's thing but never keep running away. Same happened when he was looking at Dua, he couldn't run away from her neither walk along because of the way the first month of the wedding proved itself.

"Why are you staring at me?"

"Hum nahi ghoor rahe hain tumhe..." He closes the book and walk towards her, who was sitting infront of mirror applying serum in her wet hair.

"Kya?" She looks up at him.

He takes the bottle of the serum from her hand and begin applying it on her hair. The softness he felt in his hair wasn't new after these past six month but never fails to enchant him. She often pays lots of attention on her hair compared to any other body.

"Tumhe apne baal pasand hain, na?"

"Bahut."

"Kyu?" Fakhir was now playing with her hairs more than applying serum.

"Ek instagram pe tha ya thi maloom nahi, use mere baal bahut pasand the?" Dua thought of playing tricks while throwing some real stories.

"Kon?" His change of expression was clearly visible.

"Fd Khan jaisa koi naam tha. Wedding pics upload karte hi gayab ho gaya." A satisfaction was quite visible on his face and his way of handling her hair. She turns to him only to give him life long shock. "Wo tum the, na?"

"Uhh...hun..." Fakhir stood quietly getting caught by her but how and when did she get to know. They never talked she always used leave him on seen, nor initiated.

She was enjoying his expressions while wearing her wedding ring gifted by B mumma and the chain..... "Ye bhi to tum hi laye the." She was struggling to hook it behind her neck because of scattered hair.

He grabs her struggling hand and took the chain placing it back to the table and picked up the hair claws. "Hum tumhe test nahi kar rahe the." He went back to her hairs. She never thought in this way when she saw that id on his mobile nor when Atiqa clarified her. "Hum bas tum se baat karna chahte the kisi bhi tarah."

"Kya fayda hua teen saal ki khuwari ka main ne to kabhi ghaas hi nahi dali. Samne se aa ke baat kar lete."

He leans towards the dressing table while looking at her through the mirror she was blushing at the closeness, his breathe can be felt on her cheeks. He took the chain and placed it on her neck without breaking eyes contact.

"Tum baat kar leti hum se?" His voice had a kind defeat knowing very well that she would've never talked to him if Atiqa and his mother weren't at Delhi.

The chain was still hanging on her neck. Unhooked. Held by him, his fingertips were resting there.

"Jab tum aaye the mujhe farewell pe le jaane tab mujhe nahi maloom tha ki wo log yahi hai." The silence was broken. "Ek dum se tum se baat na karti lekin kar leti. Tum mere wahid rishte the jo mere samne aate to main Nazar andaaz nahi kar sakti thi."

After Kaifi's word of uselessly roaming around her college fact now this, he have seriously wasted a lot of time just because of his fear of being rejected and her parting ways.

He hooked the chain maintaing the distance from her neck which was calling him. He leans a bit more and places his lips there, below the placement of the chain. She closes her eyes feeling his soft lips there lingering. The calm he provides to her havoc life was really a thing to relay on. 

He moved his lips for some other place for the same action to continue, moving up with each kiss as a step to reach her ear. She closes her eyes feeling tingles all over her body. He held her earlobe between his lips nibbling and sucking the coldness of the shower.