16|

I don't know how Parishay will react on this. The kind of girl she is, I'm sure she'll accept it calmly. May she get the best life partner.

--------------

Closeness. I didn't knew that men too feel butterflies. We are the most fake person we act like gentlemen and all but we too feel butterflies. And I felt a whole zoo. She looked at me, used to be my everything but this. We breathe same air, she was just a few inches apartment from touching my neck and I who was loving it all had to stop her. If she would've touched my neck. I might have...no I would've surely lost my control and......... kissed her.

———————————————

That day I with Sameer Bhai, Atiq, Ruhan and Saad was having kind of celebratory party for our happiness and Atiq's wedding, Ruhan's Stanford admission, Saad's selection for under nineteen cricket team. We were ordering food and drink enjoying to our fullest when Dua Atiqa and Lubna came to restaurant. Everyone of us witnessed their argument. Atiqa left, leaving the duo. I was disappointed by her, they are new to Lucknow still she left them.

I asked Ruhan to drop them. "Jaa rahe hum lekin Atiqa aapi ki baate sahi hai aur mujhe Dua waise bhi bahut buri lagti hai."

The anger metre which was rising on Atiqa's behaviour got a push because of him.

"Leave it. Hum ne tumse koi raye nahi mangi hai apni biwi ke liye." My tone was nothing close to goodness I stood up and started walking toward the entrance from where they just left.

"Bhai sorry." Ruhaan held my shirt from behind. Only Ruhaan is the one who can say sorry as soon as he hurt someone and I can't stay angry at him for long.

But not this time.

"Abhi use jaane do. Wo yakeenan gusse me hogi." Sameer Bhai said. That's exactly what I thought when I asked Ruhaan.

———————————————

Spineless husband. Right that's what I'm. I wasn't affected by Lubna's word but Dua's hug. She agreed to her, her tears were screaming thank you for speaking for me.

———————————————

The wedding took place and we didn't get a single moment to talk. Atiqa and Dua patched up. The trio again became close. Lubna was enchanted with the way we enjoy wedding even after keeping old traditions alive.

It's night time after the post wedding tradition brides were sent to the room and us grooms were standing outside dealing with cousins. Family being an example of diversity, every cousin implemented their own tradition.

Now it's Sadiya's time. "Dwaar chekai". Groom must pay amount to enter in the room. Atiq happily gave 50 thousand check.

"Fakhir Bhai aap bade hai apko to double dena chahiye." Little Ayna said trying to get hold on her lehenga.

I was planning to give 20 thousand only.

"I don't have this...." Parishay came infront as soon as I tried to speak.

"Dua bahut pyari lag rahi thi us nikah ke red dress." Everyone started hooting. I, who didn't get anytime to talk to her and made a whole list of 'CLARIFICATION' became restless thinking about her looking beautiful in laal joda.

Giving Sadiya 70 thousand check, I stood as if that's too much for them.

Little more this and that teasing, caused us time waste. We both were restless but I can't go out of character and Atiq can act in character.

"Bas bahut hua ab walima ki gifts ka socho aur kl ke nashte pe kya dogi tum sab."

"Bhai hum itni bhi koi zalim nande nahi jo shaadi ke agle din hi apne bhabhi ko kitchen me laga de."

"Accha! Accha ab andar jane do."

Atiq won and we're allowed to go in our own bed room.

The darkness in room scared me for a second. Soon my eyes started adjusting with the dim light and a figure sitting on bed amid of scattered red rose petal.

Her existence in my room is already a breathless moment for me and this, her in red lehenga, veil and all sitting on my bed is making my heart skip a beat.

"Dua!"

"Hmm!" Her voice was affirm. Hah! She'll never feel something that I feel.

I sat infront of her. I removed her nikahna dupatta and the night, nothing goes like how I planned or how it should go.... for others. As she slept in the next five minutes.

———————————————

Third person POV

"Toh phir kaisi rahi kl ki raat?" Ruhi came and sat next to the two new brides, who were sitting together at the balcony of the newest bride.

Atiqa blushed. She looked pretty and Ruhi started teasing her. Dua wasn't a kid to not know what they were talking about. All she could think was, "I made a blunder." She slept.

Soon men of the house came back from different kinds of work they went to in the morning. Dua was standing in the balcony of her room, nervously fidgeting with her fingers.

She was in the sky blue pakistani suit, organza dupatta thrown on the swing. She choose blue colour as she have noticed his liking for this colour.

Clearing his throat he came inside the room and closed the door with a swift clicking sound.

He went to the balcony sensing her presence there. Her dressed up never fails to mesmerize him.

He greeted her. She greet back.

"Kya soch rahi ho?"

"Mujhe is dress pe heels mile the pehen ne ke liye."

"To?" He looks at her as if what's new in that.

"Tumhe wo Ayra ki engagement party yaad hai." She wasn't looking at him and he was continuously staring at her.

Ayra's engagement party was held before their exams started, she invited everyone along with their partner and who are singles could go with their common friends and very cunningly Lulu choose Zaki leaving no option for Dua to ask Fakhir.

"How can I forget?"