2|Poor little car

Do vote and let me know your views.

"Ji B mamma. Now I was just leaving." Everytime after talking to her, my heart feels at ease.

"Wait there, the fakir will surely reach soon."

"But why? I will go and I am not alone, my friends are with me."

"Beta it's 9:30 at night." Now who is gonna tell her that for delhite this the beginning of night.

"I will wait." Soon his car came in sight and before he could reach me my gang came to me with tons of sorry from Ayra even though it's a shock for her too, I guess.

"Have you talked to Maa Jaan?" He asked as soon as he lowered the window glass.

"Yes."

"Let's go then." A click was heard he unlocked the doors.

I look at them, we supposed to walk a bit and go for Pani Puri then take taxi to home. They are giving me a big CHEATER look.

I walk near the car where he is adjusting the front seat.

"Meri izzat rakh lena, please." He look at me, stunned. If it wasn't a life and death situation I would've never taken any favour from him.

(Keep my respect, please.)

"Can we drop them on the way?" I said after taking two steps back.

He looked at me and then at the girls then at his car and then again at me."Humari bechari si car tumhare panchon dost aur tumhe kaise fit karegi."

(How will my poor car fit your five friends and you?)

If feeling embarrassed enough to get buried was a situation than this is it. Neither he is at fault nor me.

Well, actually he is at fault. I made plans before and he came out of nowhere.

"No problem, then we are going by cab, just don't tell B mamma."

"I do not lie to my mother."

"Arey koi nahi..." Lulu came to us. "Riya live near by after dropping her we will have enough space."

(Hey it's okay...)

Everyone agreed and hoped in the backseat. He looked at them and then at me.

It's WORST!!!!!

I took hold on the door of the back seat. "Where, ma'am? We don't have space."

"He is your family go sit infront."

"No, adjust me in this." I glare at them.

"Then Ayra you should go in front." Lulu said in low voice.

Before Ayra could hear and open the door, I was already moving towards the front seat. I hate this.

He wore his seatbelt and told me to wear mine, even when I was doing it. Fakhir and his dictatorship.

On first turn there it was Pani Puri stall. When I was thinking our plan flopped. Lulu shouted, "Stop."

Fakhir stopped the car with slight halt. "Wait for ten minutes, please." She immediately came out of the car along with others and lines up near the stall.

I looked at him, "Tum nahi jaogi?"

(You won't go?)

I get out of the car. Hah! This heel. This is my last time wearing these. I walk towards them in little steps. We had Pani Puri, Dahi Puchka, and then chaat.

It was all pleasure until payment time, when the person who was meant to pay discovered her phone had died.We're doomed. We looked at each other.

I remember the envelope. I walked to my car to collect my handbag after assuring them.

Resting his back, one arm covering his eyes and the other rotating the phone. He has had this habit since he received his first smartphone, and the miracle is that it has never fallen from his hand or anywhere else.

He is dressed in a cotton maroon shirt with the same tone buttons. He has not changed his choices. It was only after so long that he approached me, which made me uneasy but not uncomfortable.

Fakhir Khan, why are you here again when you were never there when I needed you?

"What happened?" He sat straight at the door sound.

"Pay karna hai" I grabbed my purse and was about to turn.

(I have to pay.)

"Chalo hum kar dete hain." He comes out of the car. We walked to the stall and he went to the Pani Puri wala. While I was standing back with others.

(Come, I will do it.)

"Tum paise lane gai thi ya paise wala." Zaki bumped her shoulder with mine and other giggle at the comment.

(Did you go to get money or the person with money?)

"Beta, 750 hue hai." At the bill anouncement Fakhir seems quite taken aback. He paid and we were back in the car except Riya. After dropping everyone it was nearing to 11 and now we are standing at my PG.

(Son, it's 750.)

"Come with me." He said this just as I and Lulu were ready to push the car door open.

"What do you mean?"

"That is what you heard. Maa Jaan has said."

"She had stated you would drop. She had not addressed going anywhere with you."

"You won't come with me?" I nod a no.

"Hum kha nahi jayenge tumhe."

(I will not eat you.)

"Tum kl aana main chalungi, lekin raat ke is peher nahi." I tried to compose myself as Lulu is here. Soon she went out.

(You come tomorrow, I will go, but not at this time of the night.)

"Hum kl aaenge. Kuch bahut zaruri baat karni hai humare rishte k mutallik."

(I will come tomorrow . We need to talk about something very important regarding our relationship.)

After a quick khud hafiz, I arrived to see Lulu pouring two cups of juice. After putting on my nightsuit, I went to change. We sat at our individual desks to remove our makeup.

She approached me and offered me the second glass of juice that was already on her desk. Her inquiring look was dispersing me.

"You can ask whatever you want." I spoke as if to reinforce her uncertainty.

"So, he is your fiance?"

"Yes."

_._._._._._._._._._._._._._._._._

I haven't even started my day yet, and he's already showed up.

"Please go, yaar. This guy seems crazy." Lulu was roaming on the balcony with her upset stomach when she saw his car.

I took my shawl and headed downstairs without thinking about it.

"What's the matter with you?" I inquire as soon as he lowers his window.

"I need to talk to you about something very important." He unlocks the doors, as if signaling that he wants me to sit in the car.

"Let me get changed." I was going to turn back when he grabbed me by elbow and made me turn to face him. He examined me from head to toe.

"You look fine. Let's go.

Mr, I'm in t-shirt and plazzo.

"Think about it I won't come out of the car no matter what."

"That's fine."

Pagal na ho to.

(This is crazy)

"For how long are we going to drive?" I sat inside the car.

"45mins, joining traffic in."

"Seat adjust kar do mujhe sona hai." He did that. I pull my legs up on the seat and covered myself with my shawl and soon I drift.

(Adjust the seat I want to sleep.)