Jason Witterbane

Jason Witterbane : Jason Kai Witterbane is a Whitehead who is a chief mechanic/technician and one of the instructors of Everpeak's Top Wing Academy

Jason Witterbane : Jason Kai Witterbane is a Whitehead who is a chief mechanic/technician and one of the instructors of Everpeak's Top Wing Academy. He manages the academy alongside his two partners, Vincent and Dahlia.

Voice actor: Michael Kovach

Personality:
Jason is known for being a reliable and hardworking bird, which fits his role as a mechanic quite well. Much like his two partners, he is kind-hearted and caring as he shows a great amount of care to his loved ones, along with being helpful to his said partners, especially with their work.

As an instructor, he proves himself to be rational and intelligent, specifically when helping his students during rescue missions. This is rather helpful since back when he was a cadet, he is known for being quite the "handy-wing" when it comes to his own missions he took with his fellow cadets.

Although both of them are calm, it could be argued that Jason is more laid-back and put-together than even Vincent is, especially when it comes meeting respected individuals as he just "deal with it". However, he still puts on a professional demeanor.

Due to his rather equable attitude, he also sports a very sassy side, as he is not afraid to say rather dry comments about certain things.

Befitting to his role as a mechanic, he pretty much enjoys his job as he is more than happy to fix up vehicles, even the ones that aren't his students'. In fact, his love for machinery runs deep due to the fact that his family owns an automotive repair garage.

Appearance:
Jason is a slim-figured Whitehead who, befitting to his type of bird, sported a rather long black beak. His white feathers have accents that are brown; his eyes have a brown color in between them, his tail feathers are brown-tipped with one being fully brown, and his wings are colored in three shades of brown.

His feathers also formed a slightly messy, slicked-back tuft with the same brown accents in his natural bird features. His eyes are a wide dark gray, while his thin eyebrows are warm-brown colored.

Despite his rather tall stature, he is only taller than Dahlia but shorter than Vincent.

Clothing:
Jason's attire consists of a set of black-striped, pale gray headphones with a thin microphone and a pair of  matching-colored, rectangular-shaped goggles with black lenses attached to it. He wears a gray collared shirt with rolled-up sleeves and an accessorized silver pin located on the right side of the front, a set of black-and-dark gray mechanic gloves which covers his wings, a light gray watch strapped around his right wing, white-designed black denim-pants and black leather steal-toed work boots, with light gray laces and soles.

He also accessorizes with a black tool belt around his waist, holding up his set of pants.

Trivia:
• He loves reading anything surreal-themed.
• His favorite food is anything corn-related, but more specifically, corn on the cob.
• He has an extremely high pain tolerance, which sometimes gave Dahlia a fright due to how much pain he can handle.
• Due to his high pain tolerance, some of his friends claimed he can drink very hot tea without wincing with a burnt tongue.