Barnaby Nasser

Barnaby Nasser : Barnaby Nasser is a preteen Beaver, who serves as the assistant and best friend of Rainer Franklin

Voice actor: Scott Menville

Personality:
Despite working with a mad scientist, Barnaby is arguably a very nice, polite and kind-hearted beaver (especially compared to Rainer), who is just trying to please everyone and wants things to go smoothly.

He is willing to help Rainer go with his schemes, although he frequently is reluctant to do them and questions about how dangerous it actually is, to the point of getting downright terrified when things get way out of hand.

He tends to be more logical than his friend, acting as the voice of reason as he is constantly reminding Rainer to not be so dangerous.

Barnaby is loyal and without a doubt caring, especially to Rainer who, despite being told what to do frequently, sees him as family.

Appearance:
Barnaby is a short and thin, brown-furred preteen Beaver with darker-colored ears, nose and signature beaver tail. He also sported a signature buck teeth, emerald-green eyes and short yet slightly thick eyebrows which are the same color as his ears, nose and tail.

Clothing:
Barnaby's clothing consists of a set of dark gray goggles with pale sky-blue lenses, a gray turtleneck under a white popped-collared coat that are held together by three blck buttons, with a thick pale sky-blue stripe on each of the sleeves, black pants and boots that are the same color as his turtleneck, with black soles. He accessorizes with gloves that cover his hands, which are the same color as his goggles.

Trivia:
• His personality is inspired by Arrby from Paw patrol, and Minion from Megamind.
• He likes to do gardening in his spare time.
• He likes singing alongside with Rainer.