Cadet Zephyr

Zephyr North : Zephyr Alexander Jeremiah North, sometimes nicknamed "Zeph" or "Z", and also known as "Cadet Zephyr", is a young Snowy owl who is a Level 2 snow rescue cadet

Voice actor: Alan Lee

Personality:
Zephyr is known for being an energetic, outgoing and talkative individual, even considering as being the optimist of his team. He is very friendly and welcoming as he is more than happy to show around any newcomers.

He loves doing any snow-related activites (with his favorite being obviously snowboarding), which makes him very much enjoys his job as a snow rescue cadet. He is also determined to do his role correctly, as he shows off his street-smarts when coming up with solutions, even for the more difficult problems.

He could be described as somewhat of a "Class clown", due to his rather comical and imagitive side. However, he doesn't have the traits of being impulsive or disrespectful; in fact, he is very empathetic and polite which balanced perfectly with his extroverted attitude.

Due to his joyful and slightly inelegant demeanor, many have assumed that he is fully naive or even downright stupid. While he may come of as this, he, in actuality, is very well-informed and gets slightly offended when someone assumes that.

While he is the most cheerful out of his team, he is, ironically, the snarkiest out of them, as he is not afraid to say rather sarcastic and witty remarks about things, mostly when they are going wrong. He also can be laid-back, especially when he is tired from training missions.

To go with his big amount of empathy, Zephyr is very good-hearted and selfless, as he cares quite deeply about his friends and family. He also is quite protective of them, as he always wants to jump ahead and save them, no matter what it takes.

While he is genuinely not petty, he also takes pride in his athletic skills as he can be a bit competitive. In fact, one of his favorite things to do is snowboard-racing with his longtime best friend, Jasmine.

Vehicle:
Zephyr's vehicle is the Snow-Stopper; a dark teal-blue snowmobile with black, white and dark green accents, along with a silver Top Wing logo placed on the front. It is equipped with turbo thrusters, an autopilot mode, a grappling hook, and possesses the ability to transform into a snowcat truck.

Appearance:
Described as being a bit of a "pretty boy", Zephyr is a young, thin and broad-shouldered Snowy owl. Naturally for his type of species, he is a white-feathered bird with a large black beak, and black specks located on his forehead and tail feathers, with his wings being also black-specked.

His feathers also formed slightly long, black-ended three-layered bangs which covers the entirety of his right eye and eyebrow; his eyes themselves are a wide pale gray color, while his brows are thin and dark gray-colored.

On the back of his head is a turquoise snow-beanie which somewhat pressed down his bangs. He is arguably the tallest out of the team.

Clothing:
Zephyr's attire consists of a white-collared, dark green thermal shirt under a high-collared snow jacket which is dark teal-blue and white - both colors being separated by a black stripe. The jacket also included two black buttons and velcro straps located on each of the cuffs. He also wore a dark teal watch with a silver lining, tightly fastened around his right wing so that he doesn't lose it easily.

He also wore turquiose snow-pants with a black knee-patch on each of its knees, and dark teal snow boots which includes beige fluffy cuffs, white laces and a dark green stripe above the white soles.

Level 2 Uniform
His Level 2 uniform consists of a dark teal helmet with black and white, as well as small dark green accents and a microphone attached to it, as he can somehow managed to fit his bangs in. He wears a dark teal and black, high-collared snow jacket with black and white details located on the front, two black small buttons and his badge printed on his left sleeve, with a small metallic, dark turquiose and silver pin with black details adorning the front.

Zephyr also wore dark teal snow gloves with black-colored fingers that covers his wings, white pants with thin, dark green stripes on the sides, a black belt with a shimmering-silver design on it, and dark teal and white snow boots with black and dark teal velcro straps, and a thick white stripe above the dark green and beige soles. His watch is strapped in its usual place.

Description:
"Zephyr is one fun snowy rescue cadet! With his knowledge on the cold areas, he sure knows how to rescue someone in the wintery times using his Snow-Stopper!

Outside of cadet duty, he is known for his funny and optimistic personality, putting a huge smile on his peers and making everyone's day bright as the sun."

Trivia:
• His personality is inspired by Danny from Cats Don't Dance, and Wander from Wander Over Yonder.
• Like other owls, Zephyr has the ability to rotate his head around, which sometimes freaks people out.
• He is originally from Tundra, but moved to Massachusetts when he was only 6 years old.
• He can be very sneaky.
• He is left-winged.
• He likes to do star-gazing, especially with Jasmine.
• He has a sweet tooth, though not for certain things.
• He is a very good singer, as people described him as having "the voice of an angel".
• He can surprisingly give out an extremely strong punch when he wants to.