Rai Santhos

Rai Santhos : Raimundo Henrique "Rai" Santhos is a teenage Sun conure who is apart of the famous pop-duo, known as "R & R" along with his twin sister, Rhy

Voice actor: Daman Mills

Personality:
Rai and Rhy presented themselves as extroverted party goers, as they are outgoing, energetic, confident, sociable, fun-loving, trendy and charismatic. They are very passionate about their careers as pop artists as they adore performing in front of an audience, since it gives them an opportunity to share their music all around the world.

They are also very positive and talkative as they are able to make quick friends in just a few short conversations. As a result, they are seen as "likeable royalty".

When one compares the two, Rai is arguably the calmer one as, while he is very much a gregarious and loud individual, he is equally relaxed and easy-going. He doesn't mind when things are quiet and mellow, and at times he sometimes even prefered to be it that way, in contrast to the usual noisy events.

He has traits of being the more mature sibling as he constantly has to remind his sister to not talk too much and to keep some things to herself, due to Rhy being the "Too Much Information" type person. He can also be shocked when Rhy tells stuff even he doesn't know.

He can be pretty snarky and sassy, as he is very much comfortable to say a dry and sharp-witted comment on the things he dislikes, proving that while he is a optimistic bird, he can get annoyed with things. However, he also likes to use his snark to in a playful kind of way.

He is fairly protective of Rhy, despite knowing she is smart enough to stay out of danger. This is evidenced when a person tries to touch Rhi's more sensitive parts, in which he will immediately shield and defend her.

Rai is without a doubt a friendly, reasonable, understanding, empathetic and even kind-hearted individiual, as he is happy to provide assistants to others, even if it gets in the way of his busy schedule of being a famous singer.

Appearance:
Described as being highly attractive, Rai and Rhy are both teenage Sun conures with slim, acrobatic-like body types. Similar to their type of birds, their feathers are yellow with their face colored in two shades of orange, their necks have an orange color on the front, and some parts of their wings and long tail feathers being colored in dark blue and dark green, though the front of their tails are also colored black. They also sported large black beaks, and a thin white-coloring around their eyes.

Their feathers also formed thick and long hair with dark green tips, in which they stylized in extravagant and distinctive ways. Their eyes are a monolid-shaped dark brown, and their eyebrows are black and thin.

Rai is known for being physically handsome, as he has a taller and thinner frame compared to Rhy, with much broader shoulders. His hair is shorter, yet at the same time it is highly voluminous as he kept in a style vaguely resembling a quiff which cover parts of his left eye and eyebrow, with a smaller tuft on the back.

He also wore black eyeliner around his eyes, and subtle black lipstick.

Clothing:
Rai and Rhy dressed in clothing that is rather revealing and highlights their figures. In this case for Rai, his attire consists of a ripped, long-sleeved, close-fitting red one-shouldered leather crop-top with the single sleeve covering his left wing and transitions to a more noticeable, brighter-red, dark green skin-tight pants with a silver-trimmed V-shaped waistband, and black knee-length platform boots with large silver soles.

He accessorizes with a black choker around his neck, and a silver-trimmed bright red fingerless glove on his right wing.

Trivia:
• He and Rhy are Brazilians.
• Harlow Hawkcore harbours a crush on Rai, and admits that one of the aspects she loves about him is that he makes ripped clothing "extremely hot", due to his infamous ripped top.
• One of his favorite foods is his and Rhy's mother's moqueca, as she used to make it when they were younger.
• He and Rhy likes to do the mirror-image act, despite knowing that they are not identical twins.
• He confessed that his appearance is loosely inspired by hard rock artists as, while being a big fan of pop music, he is also a big fan of rock music.