Cadet Wade

Wade Undersea : Wade Atlas Undersea, also known as "Cadet Wade", is a young Gannet who is Wave's older twin brother, and a Level 2 underwater cadet

Voice actor: Nicolas Cantu

Personality:
Wade is a friendly, outgoing and big-hearted bird, as he is always happy to provide support for those who need it the most. He is also confident and adventurous as he loves doing very extroverted activites. However, this doesn't stop him from being mostly calm and laid-back.

He enjoys his job as an underwater cadet, as he is always excited to pilot his vehicle as always. During missions, he shows off his smart and logical side as he is able to quickly figure things out. In fact, he is described as being "the reliable one" out of his team.

While he is genuinely cool and relaxed, he is also very competitive and athletic, as he is always wanting to race or compete in something, especially in his favorite water sports. This especially applies to his twin sister, Wave, as growing up both of them had competed each other through various games.

On the surface, Wave and Wade appears to act as one person,, as many have assume they think alike due to the (supposed) similarities they possessed. While they do seem similar in appearance, there is a notable differences in their personalities; with Wave being the bubbly and disorganized type who simply just "wing it", and Wade being the more cautious and pacific type who prefers to think ahead. Ultimately, their different point of views in how they think before doing caused in-fighting between the two, with Wade arguing that Wave should think before she reacts and, due to her somewhat reckless attitude, he often has to watch her from hurting herself. However, he is not above teasing her by calling himself "the older brother" despite being older by 4 minutes.

However, despite having fights and not always seeing eye-to-eye, Wade obviously loves his sister deeply as he always spends time with her and gets upset when he has to do things without her, even considering her as his best friend. Along with this, he is also realizing that he can be uptight with her, hence partially the reason for her recklessness.

Wade also loves studying about world history, as he is fascinated by how the world has developed up until its current date. He specifically enjoys learning about the history of the ocean and how it was developed since the beginning of time.

Vehicle:
Wade's vehicle is the Ocean-Rider: a light purple submarine with black, white and celeste-blue accents along with a silver Top Wing Logo placed on the front. It is equipped with claws, an autopilot mode, turbo thrusters, a grappling hook, and possesses the ability to transform into a sleek car when on land.

Appearance:
Wade is a young and thin-figured Gannet. Being twins with Wave, both of them are white-feathered birds who, similar to their species, sported long beaks with dark gray stripes and faded blue-gray tints, and the entirety of their wings and the lower proportions of their tail feathers are colored black.

Both siblings' feathers also formed somewhat wavy-styled hair in which their signature gold-like accents are located. Their rather big eyes are colored in an ocean-blue, and their slightly thick brows are colored in a dark grayish-blue.

Due to being male, Wade's hair is short-cut with a cowlick and bangs long enough to cover half of his right eye and brow. Due to being the older twin, he is a head taller than Wave.

Clothing:
Wade's attire consists of a celeste-blue T-shirt under a button-down, light purple denim-shirt with rolled-up sleeves, and a violet watch with a silver lining, tightly fastened around his right wing so that he doesn't lose it easily.

He also wore a set of blue cargo shorts with two pockets and thin, pale-violet stripes on the sides, and light purple slip-on shoes with white soles and toes.

Level 2 Uniform
His Level 2 uniform consists of a light purple helmet with black, white, violet and pale-violet accents, as well as small celeste-blue accents and a microphone attached to it, as he can somehow manages to fit his hair under it. He wears a skin-tight, one-piece, light purple high-collared scuba suit with the sides and arms being overlayed with black, along with celeste-blue and white details on the front, violet cuffs and a thick celeste-blue stripe located on each of the biceps' long sleeves and legs respectively, with the stripes on the legs being crooked and his badge printed on his left sleeve, with a small metallic, violet and silver pin with black details adorning the front.

Wade also wore a black belt with a shimmering-silver design on it, and a set of light purple and black zip-up scuba boots with stripes resembling the ones on his suit. His watch is strapped in its usual place.

Description:
"Wave and Wade are the two most dynamic duo of siblings! With Wave's action skills and Wade's plans ahead of time, they can rescue anyone with each of their speedy submarine-vehicles!

Outside of work, Wave and Wade don't exactly see eye-to-eye, but that doesn't stop them from having a twinly-bond that can never be broken."

Trivia:
• Wade loves listening to music that is considerably calming and relaxing, especially when he is reading. Specifically, he enjoys Acoustic and Instrumental.
• He has a habit of being talkative when extremely nervous.
• He is an extreme fan of comic books. Specifically, classic superhero comics.
• He loves caramel-apples, especially the ones that are covered in sprinkles.
• He gets annoyed when his sister pranks him.

That's all for now. Maybe I'll come back next week or longer.