Wallace Ruthil

Wallace Ruthil : Wallace Ruthil is a Mountain goat who is one of the many crew members of the Cloud Hunter, infamously known for being the first mate of Captain Velázquez

Voice actor: Rhys Darby

Personality:
Naturally for someone who is the first mate, Wallace is highly loyal to the captain as he follows all of her orders. As a result, he is cunning, quick-thinking and intelligent, as he is seen helping her with her plans to take treasure.

He is very a hard-working individual as he is dedicated to his role, as a fear of letting the captain down. As a result, he is frequently seen checking if his fellow crew members are doing their jobs properly, and gets quite worried when even the slightest thing goes wrong.

While mostly put-together, he is shown to be a bit snarky, though not as much as Velázquez. This is evidenced when one or two members often made a fool of themselves during a heist, in which he would say a rather dry remark.

Despite his seemingly no-nonsense demeanour (which is rather genuine), much like Velázquez, Wallace is quite friendly and polite, especially when he is off-the-clock. Along with this, he is quite caring towards his boss and even comforting towards her.

Appearance:
Wallace is a slim Mountain goat who, despite being tall, is a head shorter than Captain Velázquez. Similar to his type of species, his fur is colored in white and ivory, with gray outlining his upper torso up to his face with a small, black nose.

Naturally he sports small ears and rather large, serrated-horns which are colored in two shades of black, gray and brown in a gradient-like pattern. His eyes are wide and are colored brown, while his eyebrows are slightly thick and are a dark gray color.

He also appeared to have noticeable black eyeliner outlining his lower-eyelids, along with a small scar just below his left eye.

Clothing:
Wallace's attire is somewhat similar to Velasquez, (being that of a pirate captain) but with a blue color scheme; he wears a rather large pirate hat with his horns protruding from them, a sleeveless popped-collared coat over a black, V-neck long-sleeved shirt, and a set of gloves on his hands - all colored in the same dark blue with golden-trimming.

He also wore dark blue velvet-pants, and his boots and belt which goes around the body diagonally are black in color, with golden buckles.

Trivia:
• He is the only member who can't fly due to him being a goat. Due to this, he resulted into the captain's help.
• Due to his close alliance with her, Wallace is the one of the few people who can casually call Captain Velázquez by her first name, Ramona.